Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

Fully jailbroken!!

NOW, my iphone 5 is worth it
hows downloading tweaks and stuff? probaly lagging right?
sick.gif
Nah, it's not bad. 

I just got winterboard and openssh without any problems

If my Cydia downloads get timed-out, do I just re attempt to install or what? I haven't been able to download SBSettings or Winterboard.

i just got my iphone 5 and still have not activated it becuase im still using my iphone 4. can i jailbreak the iphone 5 and then connect it later on without problems from AT&T if lets say i want them to transfer my data etc...

I download winterboard and tried something just to try something and nothing happened

when I did my jailbreak was all my music and pics suppose to delete? cause everything is still intact besides me having the cydia app now 

My bad I got a 4s tho is it the same instructions

works for all of the following, just update if need be:

iPhone 3GS | 6.0, 6.0.1, 6.0.2, 6.1
iPhone 4 | 6.0, 6.0.1, 6.0.2, 6.1
iPhone 4S | 6.0, 6.0.1, 6.0.2, 6.1
iPhone 5 | 6.0, 6.0.1, 6.0.2, 6.1

iTunes 11.0.1 is crucial. Just started using it, the layout change is great. And it automatically gave me the cloud, which is great since I changed laptops a lot so now I have music I haven't heard in years.

Bumping a tribe called quest tonight :pimp:

Last edited:
Via Slickdeals:

ZAGG.com offers 50% off their invisibleSHIELD line of products. Apply code FEB4 in cart for the discount. Shipping is free on $29.98+ orders, otherwise it starts at $2.99.

About to try this jb on my 5, had it on my 4s and loved it.

BTW

Is the iPad mini really worse than the previous iPad? Less specs/features? I asked for it for my birthday but might change my mind about it if true..

About to try this jb on my 5, had it on my 4s and loved it.

BTW

Is the iPad mini really worse than the previous iPad? Less specs/features? I asked for it for my birthday but might change my mind about it if true..

I would rate it similar to an iPad 2. Not great, but not terrible. No retina display, and the picture isn't that great but it's not too bad. The best part about it is it's mobility. It's a 6-7/10

iPad mini 2 rumored for October, so wait a minute before you make a decision.

Mini 2 should have retina display and a great image similar to the iPad 3

What tweaks are you guys rocking with? 

I've noticed alot  of the popular tweaks from the past that were free now have to be purchased.
eyes.gif

I am debating if I should JB my i5... Any security risks from JB my i5? Also, any PSN emulators out there?

I am debating if I should JB my i5... Any security risks from JB my i5? Also, any PSN emulators out there?

No lags easy as downloading on the website and plugging in your iPhone
Just make sure u unlock your iPhone before downloading the software no lag
It took 5 mins and that was just for waiting for download

What tweaks are you guys rocking with? 

I've noticed alot of the popular tweaks from the past that were free now have to be purchased.
eyes.gif

If you add either the cydia.xsellize.com or sinfuliphonerepo.com to your sources, almost all of the tweaks are free.

Zephyr, FakeClockUp, Auxo, FolderEnhancer, BlurriedNCBackground, SBSettings, NoNewsIsGoodNews, AppCake

Quick question, how do I clear the OTHER (about 2gb) on my iPhone? I googled it, etc but no answer came up.

ANy idea?

Back
Top Bottom