Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

Anyone know a good website to stream movies on the iPad?

My regular sites don't work cause the iPad isn't flash enabled.

Anyone know a good website to stream movies on the iPad?
My regular sites don't work cause the iPad isn't flash enabled.
Get a flash browser app.

I also use Crackle, HBOGO, Direct TV and Amazon Instant Video apps. I'm not even going to get cable/satellite next year. Just use my parents' accounts and stream everything to my TV using the Apple TV.

Anyone have an emulator app for the 5? Tried looking for one but no luck. Really want to play some nes or gameboy games on it.

I was wondering, if I go to the Apple store and swap out my iphone 5 for a new one, will I get a refurbished one?

Hope it doesn't take too long to get it. Already thinking of what i am going to do to it once the jb comes out.

Jailbreak will be released on Sunday.
only thing is a good 75% of the tweaks etc... wont work because 1. they arent compatible to the new screen size 2. arent compatible with the ios and 3. havent been updated/no longer supported by the developers due to the long wait for the jailbreak. So it will be interesting to say the least.

only thing is a good 75% of the tweaks etc... wont work because 1. they arent compatible to the new screen size 2. arent compatible with the ios and 3. havent been updated/no longer supported by the developers due to the long wait for the jailbreak. So it will be interesting to say the least.

There's already a tethered Jailbreak so that 75% is more like 10% and updating to 6.1 is recommended.

Back
Top Bottom