April 2008 Pickups Thread!

my latest

I dont usually go around quoting peoples pick ups but these two shoes are definitely worth seeing again! very nice guys

justdoNIKES wrote:
2429773733_1c2e188507.jpg

yoRAJAH wrote:
air max 95s
080421_nike_am95_pool.jpg

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by dmxgod

nd i woke up to this mornin from the mail man..JABBAWOCKEEZ!!!!
pimp.gif
nice shirt, hell yes jabba! status quo had no chance... status noooooooooooo hahaha... even alotta eastcoast cats was like ytf are they representing the east?!?! do you have the mask?

haha nah i don't have the mask..but i'm on the east coast (NY) and i supported Jabba the whole way through..

Originally Posted by abernja

So what's the deal with the G-Shock watches? To me it seems as if way too many people jumped on the bandwagon. They look like your average nerd watch to me. I guess they're indestructable and waterproof or something, but I know 99% of you guys wouldn't get it wet anyways. Not trying to bring out the flame thrower, just curious. I think I might have had a couple of these as a kid. How long has that model been produced. Woulda been about 1990 when I had mine IF it was a G-shock.

i got this particular watch because all my other watches keep dying on me, this one is solar powered so no need for batteries, and its got the atomictimekeeping feature which receives the correct time where ever you are since I travel quite a bit and like you said, its dam near indestructable.

^ I can respect that.

I know I posted these a few pages back, but I finished the custom job and retook MUCH better pics than I had up before.

PS - JB take notes!

And I want to say thank you to "flintgrey" for coming up with the idea and letting me use it. :smile:
Let me know what you guys think about them.

^^^^Those look marvelous! But do they squeak? Jk I know that can be fixed my little bros squeaked like they had mouths and could talk. Anyway nice customs theylook like samples.

FINALLY!!! Just came in the mail. Can't find my digi-cam, so this pic is stolen from the seller.

33o2wqc.jpg

Just got my oder from undftd today lakers/76'ers colorways are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sixers colorway is a little small though so im selling it.
grin.gif

jfreak what size?
also where can i cop them, its such a shame i don't have them -_-

btw anyone have info where i can cop the maroon c/w halfcabs w. black laces? size 9.5 if they fit the same as sk8his

mags, cloverfield and korean dvd ....(i really hope they dont butcher this movie with the american version coming out...)

my first pair of XX2s

late wedding gift from friend

Thanks for the compliments about the Neons.

Neons from '04 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HOA Neons

I picked up a light jacket today:

e3f254861cc095e882a66ad7b46651ca0043231.jpg

Originally Posted by monday22

late wedding gift from friend

^Sweet, although I prefer the añejo better than the white one.
Originally Posted by tek9pnda

^^^^Those look marvelous! But do they squeak? Jk I know that can be fixed my little bros squeaked like they had mouths and could talk. Anyway nice customs they look like samples.

How did your bro fix his? I tried the baby powder and didn't work. Mind pming me the details? TIA.

Back
Top Bottom