April 2008 Pickups Thread!

April 2008 pickups---Post them inhere only! New topics will be locked or deleted.

Keep it clean and enjoy!

those AF1s are pretty nice

Picked up the blazers and sb shirts for $60 total and then found the trainers at the local shop
2379528730_61c82b123f.jpg

my 50inch hitachi hd came in about a hour ago:

power swivel ^

also those white italian leather sofas and some glass coffee tables came in (not really pictured)

tomorrow ill be calling to get a hd box installed i got a few hd channels but no espn
frown.gif

thanks for the props guys

XkrispyELI
, they dont "officially" release until this saturday, but you know how mom & pop shops do
laugh.gif
. and for well under retail too(sorry, but i had to throw that in as well)

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

power swivel ^

also those white italian leather sofas and some glass coffee tables came in (not really pictured)

tomorrow ill be calling to get a hd box installed i got a few hd channels but no espn
frown.gif

How much did that run you? About a month ago before I got my LG there was this tv sale going on and this store only had 10 in stock for $999. I didn'tget there in time so I had to get the LG

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

power swivel ^

frown.gif

How much did that run you? About a month ago before I got my LG there was this tv sale going on and this store only had 10 in stock for $999. I didn't get there in time so I had to get the LG

well it was a package deal i got 3 italian leather sofas, 1 glasses coffee table, 2 glass tables that go on the sides of the big sofa, 2 lamps, the tv, andthe tv stand for 4000$

the tv was priced at 1799 its 720p not 1080

Nice spiridon af1s, I've been thinkin bout pickin those up
smile.gif
I really want those mowabbs af1s though
ohwell.gif

these was waiting for me when i got home from school. my second ds pair in my size. the black ones below i got last week to go with these.

recycled these from last months pick up post

i usually never post pics ups.
just when i got time. but i had to put these up.
ive always had airmaxes , but i thnk thats what ima concentrate on right now.
pic1cl6.jpg

bought a couple mousepads and a boxcutter

they sent me a couple boxes of matches and a hand written letter. thanks guys
pimp.gif

2380907784_a07dacc11c_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom