April 2008 Pickups Thread!

Cashmere- Congrats buddy

Ucasta- Nice 360's, the pair I was waiting on showed up but they they were beat!

Nice Pick Ups Ya'll. Hey Any L.A. Spots Getting Those Canvas Forces And The Safari Ones Too? I Really Need Both.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO GET THE CANVAS FORCES UP THERE>>>>AND the safaris...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO GET THE CANVAS FORCES UP THERE>>>>AND the safaris...
smile.gif

Proper in SoCal will release them today and I know they ship. You might want to give them a call...apropersite.com...cool people over there.

Originally Posted by five30

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

smile.gif

Proper in SoCal will release them today and I know they ship. You might want to give them a call...apropersite.com...cool people over there.

Do you know how much they cost?
nerd.gif

congrats cashmere...their will never be a better pick up then that. white XX3's like alot of us today. gotta go shop for some shirts to go with them afterwork.

How's the quality on the ATC IIs? Are the midsoles painted like on the recent retro IIIs?

Any help is appreciated.

Been a while since my last pick up post, so here goes..
Always spend money on nice sneakers that I can only wear 2X a week. Finally stepped up and got a nice pair for work

2qsxj12.jpg

Really like these

300heur.jpg

and probably my favorite pick up in the last couple of weeks. Really like Rogue Beer (Dead Guy is great) and after picking up the XX3 stopped and a localTotal Wine/Beer Store to see the very hard to find Rogue Half-E-Weizen and I promptly clear out what they had.

kbwyfr.jpg

Found'em!!!!! L.A. Heads Hit Me If You Need Info To Find These. I Also Know Where To Get The Canvas Joints Too.

ws1fdz.jpg

whats good nt finally back to posting since i got banned 2 months ago
heres my pickups for the past 2 months

pickup 2/17/08

pick up 2/23/08

pick up 3/02/08

pick up 3/16/08

pick up 3/29/08

Back
Top Bottom