April 2008 Pickups Thread!

Butter Oli, butter!!
pimp.gif

Got a good deal on these from an old NTer (with special thanks to Mic!)
#+$# a rolled edge:

great shape:

impulse buy:

ok i got all of these (besides the OLY VIs) for 150-200 a pop, none are my size but hey you really cant pass up this kind of heat lol. all for sale in the 11.5and up section by the way.

DS Flint XIIIs, DS grapes, VNDS mars IVs, DS black spizikes, used navy XVIs, DS 1st color spizikes, DS black/royal Is and DS olympic VIs.

that chicago shirt is actually not by undrwn. it is by dissizit by slick.
it doesn't have the basketball appliquee like the undrcrwn. that one is a cheap version that can be printed with acrylic textile ink w/ screen pres

big thanks to the dudes over at x-large, twelve bar, and freshjive...

estbip.jpg

PM me if you want sticker trades...

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

that chicago shirt is actually not by undrwn. it is by dissizit by slick.
it doesn't have the basketball appliquee like the undrcrwn. that one is a cheap version that can be printed with acrylic textile ink w/ screen pres
i tried googling him and i found his site but it doesnt have the shirt on it. does anyone know where i could get it online?

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

Finallllllyyyyyy!!

Thrush/Beige Stüssy MT580
Family pic....

2rdz0ib.jpg

The materials are so very great on both, Nike and NB. The nubuck on the 580s is a tad thicker and the nylon mesh is of better quality.

A fantastic job on the collabo (imo). Huaraches were produced in '00, the NBs in '03.
AMAZING OLI!! i need 1, 2, 3 and 4!
devil.gif
but i havenever seen sz 7.5 or 8 in these
grin.gif

312328135.jpg

love the way the blended the 90s look with the court forces
pimp.gif

312328128.jpg

and the lady picked up her very first pair of high top dunks

scrub, karma had em...but they only got a small left...checked a few days ago n I believe they had a fsr....must have gone fast

yeah i checked karmaloop and some other sites, all they got is smalls everywhere, damn i need a medium. hopefully theyll restock

that bulls shirt would be money if they had luc longley on it instead of the chicago...oh well...

anyway...
i <3 these joints...glad i was finally able to get another pair..
2396343433_d2d14103b6_o.jpg

:pimp:
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom