April 2009website/store/outlets updates post!Read first post b4!VOL.Ross and Nordstrom Rack gotHEAT

Originally Posted by freshair

cant stand to hear dude talk.. sound like he got a bunch of spit in his mouth... SPIT IT OUT MAZE!!!
laugh.gif
i though i was the only one in here who can;t help but notice how he kind off exaggerates how he speaks, i don;t know maybe to sound cool if thereis such a thing, anyway i can stand the guy, its just i can't help but notice the way he talks, that's all, anyway nice updates everyone.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Any chance we'll see grey yeezy's at the outlet?
I got messed with last nite on NDC, I went thru checkout with 5 different sizes and still couldn't cop, bad night
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Any chance we'll see grey yeezy's at the outlet?
if they hit outlets, i doubt they will hit the floor. kinda like how the titaniums hit.

*** anyone heard of the finales hitting?

Hey yall. At my local Px, they have the White/red Lebron VI's for 60. Sz's 10.5, 11.5. two 13's and a 14.(there may be a few other sizes but thatswhat i remember off the top.

Retail $120- 50% off= 60

I can help a few out if need for about 78 shipped. (the outer box is missin btw) if yall been lookin for these let me know and i can see what i can do.

Back
Top Bottom