April 2009website/store/outlets updates post!Read first post b4!VOL.Ross and Nordstrom Rack gotHEAT

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by DJ SNEAKERHEAD90

Originally Posted by deathmetaldbh

Originally Posted by DJ SNEAKERHEAD90

Originally Posted by OL WHOADIE BASTARD

^leave

LOL Y DONT U LEAVE
because we dont post stupid crap that we can out of the Jordan forum. if it's not helpful info. don't post it.

ARE U THE OWNER OF NIKETALK?????
I am......now leave.

lolz DO WHAT U GOTTA DO

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

south chicago

lebron vi chalk $130
jordan phat cement both colors $70
am90 with green swoosh and perf leather toe $60 or 70
white/lime and black flight lights $70
and these sportswear blazers, one pair was bright green, one was bright orange, and another color too for $60

hash wall had 2-3 pairs of size 14 and 15 all white XXI for $50 + 30% off... then got another 20% off cuz i returned something so they cost me $28!
also some maroon/white and white/blue lebron drifit shorts for $9

there was a lot more stuff but i was in a hurry... if youre around there, its def worth stopping by.
As soon as I finish working from home I'm heading there. Good info. Glad I just sold my BB Bold.

Originally Posted by flipknoc

Ross in Fallbrook, CA has these in 10.5 - 11.5 for $30...
5da2590e59b9c5a8df6df6c0a5ab033ccda7e41.jpg
i've ssen these at some Ross too before but they were really uncomfortable for me maybe because i have wide feet, anyway those lrg monstercase have been everywhere, i have seen them at tj maxx and marshalls near my work

in before the lock!

Nordstrom Rack in Costa Mesa
sz 12 and 13
AJ I high strap (White/Black/Red)

AJF20 all over
hyperdunk TB sz 8, 11.5, 12
Melo M6 blue-- scattered sizes

lol im gonna make it later tonight

just wanted to give my thanks to the dude who posted the zoom lebron power samples again... they are amazing

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

south chicago

lebron vi chalk $130
jordan phat cement both colors $70
am90 with green swoosh and perf leather toe $60 or 70
white/lime and black flight lights $70
and these sportswear blazers, one pair was bright green, one was bright orange, and another color too for $60

hash wall had 2-3 pairs of size 14 and 15 all white XXI for $50 + 30% off... then got another 20% off cuz i returned something so they cost me $28!
also some maroon/white and white/blue lebron drifit shorts for $9

there was a lot more stuff but i was in a hurry... if youre around there, its def worth stopping by.
As soon as I finish working from home I'm heading there. Good info. Glad I just sold my BB Bold.

i just remembered there was also 1 pair of size 13 jordan 2k9 on the hash wall for $115 after the 30%
also the blue foamdomes up to size 11 for $70

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

just wanted to give my thanks to the dude who posted the zoom lebron power samples again... they are amazing

whered you get the samples from?

Originally Posted by xbiker47

I am the dude he is talking about. I posted that Hagerstown had the samples in a size 3.5 (GS) - I walked around looking for another pair with noluck. Not sure what someone would do with kid sizes other than:
1. Stare at them
laugh.gif

2. Sell em
embarassed.gif

3. Give as a gift
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

do you guys know if i call an out of state outlet right now and place and order, will i be able to get the 30% off thats going on right now? i heard someonesaid they are allowing it but anyone know if the south chicago outlet is doing it? free ship is nikefind right? mention it?

thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by xbiker47

I am the dude he is talking about. I posted that Hagerstown had the samples in a size 3.5 (GS) - I walked around looking for another pair with no luck. Not sure what someone would do with kid sizes other than:
1. Stare at them
laugh.gif

2. Sell em
embarassed.gif

3. Give as a gift
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
lol.. im just gonna stare at them, may give them to my little cuz, if he wont mess them up though...

they did take off the sample tags which made me mad...

anyways new post
http://niketalk.com/topic/173357

Back
Top Bottom