April 2009website/store/outlets updates post!Read first post b4!VOL.Ross and Nordstrom Rack gotHEAT

i went to the DMV to get a new title for my car and my spider sense started tingling... So i dropped by ross and found these. I know people have said theyfound them. I guess I am kinda confirming it. Summer time beaters. And before u pm, there was only a size 8 left.

^^^
eek.gif
Which Ross did you go to. Nice Pick up BTW!

PHILLY

Both Sneakervilla and Ubiq have the Black Jordan 2009's for $99.99.

Ubiq ships, Sneakervilla doesn't. ubiqlife.com

Got em from a Ross in MD. PM me if u want the exact one. Id rather not put that on blast cause dudes would OD on it and Id never be able to find a deal fromthere again lol

Originally Posted by Air Down Here

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

and i found 8 of the monster x LRG cases at tj maxx (dont bother with marshalls went to 2 store and they had none, went to 1 tjmaxx and found 12)
Picked up all 7 of them that they had in the store.
FITS THE SAMSUNG ETERNITY.

2 black
1 red
2 white/red/black
2 green/red

I need the other colors, anyone wanna trade or buy any of my doubles pm me.
Yo I went to one TJ Maxx and 3 different Marshalls found 2 of them here in CT.
Thanks for info.

i picked up the patriot and red october from my tj maxx, i put one on ebay cuz i already had it, it's gonna pay for the other
laugh.gif
that must be why i see alot of em on ebay right now with a starting bid of 9.99

yo heads up for any columbus ohio peeps marshalls haves the nyx dunk low in white red and yellow for 34.99 good deal with box and xtra laces only seen 9.5 1010.5 & 8.5

south chicago

lebron vi chalk $130
jordan phat cement both colors $70
am90 with green swoosh and perf leather toe $60 or 70
white/lime and black flight lights $70
and these sportswear blazers, one pair was bright green, one was bright orange, and another color too for $60

hash wall had 2-3 pairs of size 14 and 15 all white XXI for $50 + 30% off... then got another 20% off cuz i returned something so they cost me $28!
also some maroon/white and white/blue lebron drifit shorts for $9

there was a lot more stuff but i was in a hurry... if youre around there, its def worth stopping by.

Hope those black cement phats stick around for a while. Would like to get a pair for around 50 shipped.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

i know a cat selling the 12s for 125.... tempted

seeing if i should hold out or not
Does he have a size 11.5?

Damn I've been missing out on the 12s and 11s.

Back
Top Bottom