April 2009website/store/outlets updates post!Read first post b4!VOL.Ross and Nordstrom Rack gotHEAT

50 bucks on Swoosh if anybody needs, be paypal ready.

sizes 10.5 and up.

209t6vs.jpg

Swoosh also has 12, 12.5, 13 3/20 packs for 249.99 if anyone is interested. Also 8-13 Griffey's back up for $84 swoosh as well. AM90 Inferred sz 8-9 $75

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Swoosh also has 12, 12.5, 13 3/20 packs for 249.99 if anyone is interested. Also 8-13 Griffey's back up for $84 swoosh as well. AM90 Inferred sz 8-9 $75
Am90 infrared classics or are you referring to the am90 currents?

Originally Posted by hkhan209

For anyone interested in the premiere 1's, sizes 10.5 and up are left.

http://store.nike.com/ind...1/pid-193606/pgid-193608

air-jordan-1-premier-red-army-01.jpg

Hey my review is there
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The jordan retro 1 high is a shoe that you must have in your collection.
Jordan Brand brought back the "high" cut on this model and looks outstanding. The leather on this shoe is also very nice. It is butter soft and very sharp. The color just "pops" off this shoe in person.The velvet nike check is also a very nice touch. As i stated in the title,the pictures do not do this shoe justice. They look absolutely beautiful when teamed up with a nice pair of jeans. If you are a Jordan fan or just someone that likes unique and stylish sneakers,this shoe is a must have

Seattle Premium Outlet has a full size run of the Lebron 6's in the bred colorway. Just scooped up my size 12 for 79.99 plus tax.

Originally Posted by manslayer

Seattle Premium Outlet has a full size run of the Lebron 6's in the bred colorway. Just scooped up my size 12 for 79.99 plus tax.

Good update, may drive there tomorrow to check it out.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Im goin to the woodbury commons tomm, Any discounts in outlets as of now?

i dont think theres any but please give us an update on the woodbury commons outlet. thanks

^^^Did you see any other sizes of those black HD's over there, or was it just a single pair you picked up? Price?

sz 10-- 49.90, no box

there were other HDs, in TB colors of other sizes.

i think they brought out more at night 'cause i copped mine in the middle of the day.
my boy went in to cop some Soldier IIs last night and they had more than i remember

On Finishline.com, these CDP/Collezione packs are $199.98

CDP 3/20 - sizes 8, 8.5 left
CDP 2/21 - sizes 7.5, 8, 8.5
CDP 1/22 - sizes 8 thru 12
CDP 8/15 - sizes 8, 8.5, 9.5

I decided to pass on those 1s, im probably going to regret but im just not into jordans too much anymore
ohwell.gif

anyone been to deer park lately?

Back
Top Bottom