April Fools day

Joined May 28, 2005
theres people here who are already thinkin about what bs thread to make up for this day

Joined May 25, 2001
It's dumb as hell but still funny to do. If you're hooping, ask a dude if he wants to run with you and when he starts to walk on the court be like, "nah I'm just playing bruh, April Fool's, we already got 5."

solewoman

Staff member
Joined Jul 27, 2006
My boss is a jerk who is terrified of tampons...so we are going to put a some (clean/unopened) ones on all the door handles of his lexus...maybe we will throw some ketchup on them as well. and ill probably call my grandma and tell her im pregnant (she has a big mouth so i can get the whole family in one shot)

Joined Feb 5, 2009
*Smh*
Being born on this day=a victim of every stupid AF joke known to man!

Joined Jan 26, 2010
I put up on my FB that I was gonna be a dad... %##! turned out to be funny at first, but then the family out and started to call everybody... it spread like wildfire

dajondondo

Banned
Joined Jan 4, 2010
Originally Posted by JUS3

I put up on my FB that I was gonna be a dad... %##! turned out to be funny at first, but then the family out and started to call everybody... it spread like wildfire
damn.. u better get someone pregnant now so u dont end up looking stupid. you know what i mean?

aizensousuke

Banned
Joined Feb 22, 2010
Im so ready for this day.... I plan on getting ALOT of people

I was thinking of telling the girl Im dating that I got my ex pregnant LOL

Dont know what I wanna do to my mom and dad, I actually thought about doing some exaggerated ##%$

Fake blood and all that

Joined Jul 6, 2008
photo someones car then put up ads in kijiji (like craigslist), posters around downtown/school for a really low price

not gonna do it myself but someone at work did last year

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
Joined Mar 24, 2007
Originally Posted by Ruxxx

*Smh*
Being born on this day=a victim of every stupid AF joke known to man!
yup.

"hey son, what color do you prefer on a car?

Nahh, I'm just kidding, you can have the old Camry though."

Joined Sep 22, 2008
Originally Posted by JUS3

I thought of doing this since one of my friends is preggo and that we would put that we're in a relationship and comment each others statuses etc......but she's due on the 1st so idk

Joined Dec 8, 2003
let a girl sign in to your phone then hope she forgets to sign out then make her status as "____ is about to be a mommy"

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now