Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Ahh... 2007, those were the days when there were NO campouts for GR retros like these. A time when I(or my parents to be real) could just go to the mall, get the sneakers and just leave with no hassle. 

I didn't camp but I did wait in line outside the mall for about a hour it was a decent line

Last edited:
doubling up to ease up on my 07 pair...hopefully remastered means they fixed the fast midsole cracking issue

i was coming to make this thread, glad someone made it.

It is confirmed. Aquas for Black Friday. 

Hope the midsole is remastered
roll.gif

doubling up to ease up on my 07 pair...hopefully remastered means they fixed the fast midsole cracking issue
I hope to double up as well. This shoe is very important to me, I remember bring pissed when my parents flaked on me and then bought my brother the playoffs
mad.gif
. This is the first Jordan shoe I fell in love with even though most around me at the time thought they were basic. 

I still have and wear my Orange blaze 8s

Im to hyped right now I had these back when they released last time and had them in great condition but unfortunately when you live in the hood and people start noticing whats on your feet you become a target it broke my heart bruh these are one of the pairs that hurt my heart when they got stolen now they are coming back out words cant describe my excitement

I'm here for this as long as they're durabuck and they look like the previous release or better shape-wise. I regret letting one of my boys take my '07 pair every day.

Last edited:
Y'all are going to get tired of me quick. Imma be glued to this thread until Novemeber 27, 2015. If I don't get them, I might just lose my will to live. 

Back
Top Bottom