Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

My 2007 retros...went to a shady part of Baltimore for the playoffs hahahahah got them for $50 NDS.  The aquas IIRC got them for $100.  

I hope this is true. I had these is Highschool.

I remember my dumbazz didn't fight for these when my parents said I could get what i want for Christmas! (They were still in stores at the time as the hype around these wasn't as big in 07 as now.)

iono where u from, but i specifically remember these were pretty much gone in bmore by afternoon. i remember being PISSED i woke up late, but i got lucky and was able to cop the last pair in my size at a random richards. :lol:

anyway, i'm not happy if this is true. my aquas are still hella fresh, save some slight midsole paint cracking, which we know was notorious on the '07 retros. imo, bred 12s shoulda been the choice for black friday 2015.

I was expecting some sort of black/red pair from JB on Black Friday. These are alright.

I was actually thinking another pair of 7s. Cement 3, b/red 4, oreo 5, infrared 6, etc. But this is also great news! Flints would also be killer..

true, i guess thos black cardinals woulda been perfect when u put like that.

They were release around mid September in 2007. My dad bought them for my birthday which is September 21st....you're telling me these sat at your local stores for around three months? Brother you trippin...
'm not lying, they were at my local shoe city in MD. They had my size and everything. They didn't have a whole lot of sizes of course but they were there. I remember seeing them the night before they playoff 8's released. Plus in 2008 there were numerous restocks of these and the [COLOR=#red]fire red 5s[/COLOR] etc. 

iono, my dude. FR5s released in '06 so...

Last edited:
These sat where I was at....up to the point where they were discounted as well.

I guess because have pictures, or perhaps others may not remember, but especially on east bay there were restocks were I would see some sizes of the firered 5s, kings county spizikes, as well as the aqua 8s. JB does similar restocks even currently. I don't see how what I'm saying is so unbelievable but whatever I guess.

The point is the aquas did not fly off the shelves in 2007 like they will this year. Same with the 09 toro 5s. I remember seeing a restock on Nike.com in 2010 with the pack.

I was expecting them to come out in 2016 but this year would be even better! I'm just hoping for them chrome balls now
happy.gif

Damn I'm disappointed, I didnt like these when they released 22-23 years ago and I still don't like them or any 8s. I'm happy for all those that love them though good luck copping :D

There are 2 black friday releases this year and since its year of the VII they could possibly release the black cardinals as well as the aqua 8s. Maybe well even see a VII cw like chambrays or citrus

Not leaving much for year of the 8. Bugs, playoffs recently and these.

Not much,but they still havent released chromes

and they should release those sugar ray 8s too (i know thats wishful thinking )

if that grey is like the OGs, I'll want these even more.. JB is ridiculous dropping hyped up shoes on the worst day of the year.

if that grey is like the OGs, I'll want these even more.. JB is ridiculous dropping hyped up shoes on the worst day of the year.
Meh they always make a ton of them tho. And 8s aren't one of the more popular jordan models. I dunno why. But i don't even know why we didn't see this coming. Maybe some did.

I definitely sold my 2007 pair and kinda regret it. this is great news

MSRP $200 :x

Last edited:
I remember being stationed in VA, walking into the sports fan at Patrick henry mall copping. 5pm on release day and they still had plenty. No hassle. I love this shoe. I'll be extremely sad if I dont cop again.

Back
Top Bottom