laugh.gif
 just early and they were so easy to get back in 07

I mean i walked in to Footlocker in Towneast mall before it became a HOH

in the middle of the week and got my size 

I think the hype will be real this time around 

Aqua 8s

and Bordeauxs in the same year?????????

JB is spoiling us!!!!!!!!!!

Just give me these next in their true OG form and "I'm done". 

I remember my dumbazz didn't fight for these when my parents said I could get what i want for Christmas! (They were still in stores at the time as the hype around these wasn't as big in 07 as now.)
They were release around mid September in 2007. My dad bought them for my birthday which is September 21st....you're telling me these sat at your local stores for around three months? Brother you trippin...

My fav jordan as a kid....I had 3 pairs of the retro's and sold them all....that being said this will be a easy pass for me this time around since im out of the sneaker game
easy pass as well although I do love the shoe. they're gonna want too damn much. this is probably the shoe they will use to usher in the $199 price point for 2016
sick.gif
. that combined with the fact they will be EXTREMELY hyped for no reason makes it an instapass. will be watching the thread for foolishness though
laugh.gif
. i'll be surprised if they don't wait till black Friday of 2016 for these....that tweet didn't say what year
nerd.gif

They were release around mid September in 2007. My dad bought them for my birthday which is September 21st....you're telling me these sat at your local stores for around three months? Brother you trippin...
'm not lying, they were at my local shoe city in MD. They had my size and everything. They didn't have a whole lot of sizes of course but they were there. I remember seeing them the night before they playoff 8's released. Plus in 2008 there were numerous restocks of these and the fire red 5s etc. 

easy pass as well although I do love the shoe. they're gonna want too damn much. this is probably the shoe they will use to usher in the $199 price point for 2016
sick.gif
. that combined with the fact they will be EXTREMELY hyped for no reason makes it an instapass. will be watching the thread for foolishness though
laugh.gif
. i'll be surprised if they don't wait till black Friday of 2016 for these....that tweet didn't say what year
nerd.gif
as if there has ever been any holiday information for any shoe more than 20 months prior 
indifferent.gif

These did sit around my way in scattered sizes when they last released. Couldn't bring myself to get a pair because of the crappy paint job that cracked after numerous wears and not to mention they looked so ashy compared to the playoff viii's. I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict these will be nubuck instead of durabuck. Everyone of the Black Friday releases from 2012 to 2014 have been nubuck and that tradition will carry on.

Is this **** real? If so, wow. I need two pairs. These are the ones that always got away. In.

Is this **** real? If so, wow. I need two pairs. These are the ones that always got away. In.
I picked these up randomly off finishline they were just sitting on there in my size only 
laugh.gif
. same with the playoffs from eastbay. now days if that happened bots would eat them up instantly
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom