Are Air Force 1's still poppin???

the most recent release (denim with orange) was a pretty nice release, they are starting to re-do the patent crinkled look like they previously did on those AF1 x Slam Jam Italy

It all depends on what type on Nike Account you have. First you can't only order AF1s as a shoe. They are multiple levels of Nike Accounts which include Nike Sportswear shoes in general. Secondly, there are multiple stores that I deal with that only receive premium AF1s and don't deal with GRs. They received both the YOTR and Denims, but don't deal with General Releases. So depending on your Nike Sportswear Account Level, you can certainly pick and choose which shoes you receive, including AF1s.

And to your point about two different markets, at the end of the day it doesn't matter. Many general releases appeal to both the general public as well as collectors, while limited shoes seem to be scooped up by collectors/shoe enthusiasts. Which is why the Air Force 1 to this day is still Nike's best selling shoe. It appeals to both the general public and collectors.

It all depends on what type on Nike Account you have. First you can't only order AF1s as a shoe. They are multiple levels of Nike Accounts which include Nike Sportswear shoes in general. Secondly, there are multiple stores that I deal with that only receive premium AF1s and don't deal with GRs. They received both the YOTR and Denims, but don't deal with General Releases. So depending on your Nike Sportswear Account Level, you can certainly pick and choose which shoes you receive, including AF1s.

And to your point about two different markets, at the end of the day it doesn't matter. Many general releases appeal to both the general public as well as collectors, while limited shoes seem to be scooped up by collectors/shoe enthusiasts. Which is why the Air Force 1 to this day is still Nike's best selling shoe. It appeals to both the general public and collectors.

Based on observation of what people in this thread and from personal experience, I've noticed a decline in interest from both markets however. For collectors, it mainly has to do with cws not being appealing, but for the general population it literally has to do with the shoe itself not being "cool" anymore, at least where I'm from, the Bay Area

SLOANE, please read this man. thanks

Based on observation of what people in this thread and from personal experience, I've noticed a decline in interest from both markets however. For collectors, it mainly has to do with cws not being appealing, but for the general population it literally has to do with the shoe itself not being "cool" anymore, at least where I'm from, the Bay Area

SLOANE, please read this man. thanks

i wear af1 low's proudly.. GR / PREMIUM whatever i like.. so to me YES AF1's are still popping q;]

i wear af1 low's proudly.. GR / PREMIUM whatever i like.. so to me YES AF1's are still popping q;]

Ive always been a fan of the af1 high only i have had some mids but the highs and lows are doing it for me right now ..... his with loose straps are classic

Ive always been a fan of the af1 high only i have had some mids but the highs and lows are doing it for me right now ..... his with loose straps are classic

in my opinion air force 1s are always going to be awesome. i'm more into the plainer designs though, so i didn't like a lot of these flashy ugly releases over the past few years.

i'm definitely seeing less people wearing af1s as of late though (norcal)

in my opinion air force 1s are always going to be awesome. i'm more into the plainer designs though, so i didn't like a lot of these flashy ugly releases over the past few years.

i'm definitely seeing less people wearing af1s as of late though (norcal)

Nah man its foams now (hypebeast ftw)

lol jk but to me Air Force 1's are too plain and they crease easily so they're not really poppin to me, but probably the og sneakerheads still cop them. The newer sneakerheads go for nike signatures like foams, lebrons, etc..

Nah man its foams now (hypebeast ftw)

lol jk but to me Air Force 1's are too plain and they crease easily so they're not really poppin to me, but probably the og sneakerheads still cop them. The newer sneakerheads go for nike signatures like foams, lebrons, etc..

I work at a champs in Socal and white on whites are still our best sellers, followed by Kobe VI's.

I work at a champs in Socal and white on whites are still our best sellers, followed by Kobe VI's.

Idk I think forces have been played out for awhile,I haven't bought a pair since the usual white on whites in high school back in 06.I don't know if it's just a new era,or if it's nikes fault for whoring so many colorways.I guess some places in the us still rock them,but I haven't seen anyone wear them in awhile.

Idk I think forces have been played out for awhile,I haven't bought a pair since the usual white on whites in high school back in 06.I don't know if it's just a new era,or if it's nikes fault for whoring so many colorways.I guess some places in the us still rock them,but I haven't seen anyone wear them in awhile.

Back
Top Bottom