Are dudes in general becoming more like females?

The energy is changing because a new cycle is coming into fruition. The same transition happened from the 70's to the 80's. Men were masculine and strong and then 8 years later they were wearing leopard print and neon. Human culture and "group consciouseness" is a fluid energy that changes and morphs as each cycle goes round. It will get really masculine again and then feminine. What it is you call "feminine" isn't actually feminine at all. A man crying or expressing his emotions is a good thing in some instances. Its when a man or woman is OVERLY emotional a problem arises. GOssiping is $!%$% made though that's one ill never get. Men walking around staring each other down with their chest puffed out isn't manly. It just means you need a hug.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Yes

Change is good.

"show me a man that doesn't cry and ill show you the person he is beating on"

exhibit A. women are encouraging men to become more feminine. 
edit.. I assume your a woman by your username. If your a dude I apologize 
laugh.gif

Always remember it is more profitable to have a nation full of females. I think it is economically driven. Also you can throw in the idea of population control

Gender roles are changing in progressive societies, so societal norms of what are to be perceived masculine and feminine character traits are changing, as many are becoming self-realized in knowing that these things are mostly psychological rather than physiological. Most of us are coming from the viewpoint of a fairly progressive Western culture, but if you take on a world view, it's fairly obvious that many cultures haven't diverted from these antiquated gender roles, so if you're upset about missing a chance to put a shoe to your woman and telling her to make a sandwich, somewhere else is your best bet.

People have posted multiple screenshots of what general looked like up to 5 years ago. It's not really any
different. Same 'I Need Help' threads, same race threads and pretty much everything else.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by shiznut123

Yup...just look at the skinny jeans

Meh wore tights and dresses during many periods of human history

Im saying
laugh.gif

Do yall even look at pictures from the 70's/80's when you say something like that?

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by shiznut123

Yup...just look at the skinny jeans

Meh wore tights and dresses during many periods of human history

Im saying
laugh.gif

Do yall even look at pictures from the 70's/80's when you say something like that?
i know right these days $*%#*% is quick to talk about everything like what the next man is wearing, than they have the nerve to ask if dudes are becoming more feminine...

why don't you sit your gossiping $@+ down somewhere and read a book...so you can have something relevant to say
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

It is. You got dudes posting their picture every five minutes..making .gifs of themselves..

Totally, man. If you think about it, I've never heard any stories about people making .gifs of themselves in any era of time other than this one. Are you on the debate team?

Originally Posted by hugebroad

It is. You got dudes posting their picture every five minutes..making .gifs of themselves..

Totally, man. If you think about it, I've never heard any stories about people making .gifs of themselves in any era of time other than this one. Are you on the debate team?
k.

leave ksteezy alone dog

Let people live and be themselves. However way they want to do that is up to them. 

Back
Top Bottom