Are foamposite "played out" ?

I do agree there played out, its gettn outta hand with these fighter jets and fatigue jawns...really got wierdos rockin matching camos tryin 2 kill em...only new releases o fck wit were the stealths and all red jawns

I do agree there played out, its gettn outta hand with these fighter jets and fatigue jawns...really got wierdos rockin matching camos tryin 2 kill em...only new releases o fck wit were the stealths and all red jawns

Kids out here wearing pink shoes just cuz they foamz. i seen boys in them pink lebron 9's. As long as we in the land of the free this garbadge production will be excepted with open arms. smh. Them pink foamz are kinda mean though

What amazes me most is Foamposites and Jordan XIs 2 shoes you couldnt pay most people to wear in 95 n 97 respectively are now causeing riots lol all cause its "COOL" to havem SMH

Peace

Scottie 
Where I lived the XIs were hot from day 1 . Instant Classics

Wouldn't say they are played out. Just wish Nike stuck with the classic colorways. They haven't hit air force 1 status yet but are on a steady trail towards that direction.

yes... cmon. pink foams? fight jet foams?.... they are a extremely nice shoe dont get me wrong but nike has flooded and ruined the shoe IMHO, they just are not for me. i remember the days when id find foamposites in the outlets all day. i got a couple buddies on the east coast new york/ new jersey all they do is wear foams over their. i never really liked em i wear a 14 in foams and never liked how they looked on feet to me....

Damn right, they're played out. Its like they keep releasing 1 colorway each month trying to get deep into our pockets. These sneaks used to be unique, but the constant influx of them has decimated the allure on them.

Nah I don't think so, all they have to do is retro the royals and coppers and everybody will want them again

lol i feel you bro, i feel like anything after Eggplants were Basura, so I def don't mess with these upcoming foams

What!?
The Coppers, Dark Pine, Black/Electric Green, Pewters, and Metallic Red were :smokin
Hell, even the Electric Blues, with or without the pink laces, were decent.

It's looking that way with all these crazy colorways that keep coming. I had only one pair of foams and those were the coppers my cousins were on foams way before i was got hip to em and they stopped after the eggplants. Basically after 2010 they went the playedout route

I haven't bought a pair since the 2nd royals retro. I saw this coming from a mile away too. The royals are the only pair I really care about anyway so I don't see myself buying another pair of foams again. I still have my 09 eggplants, but they're up on the chopping block too.

They're not played out or anything but, I do agree on the thing he said about releasing every color known to man..... And by the way The phoenix Suns Foams were just like the eggplants but just with an orange swoosh and accents

They're not played out or anything but, I do agree on the thing he said about releasing every color known to man..... And by the way The phoenix Suns Foams were just like the eggplants but just with an orange swoosh and accents
Chill pleighboi

if you put the eggplant next to the phoneix suns colorway. you can obviously tell the diffrence. phoneix suns color way wins this battle

Back
Top Bottom