Are jordans on swoosh.com discounted?

Are the new released jordans discounted (40%) on swoosh.com

i was thinking of the getting the jordan 1 high tops black/red off swoosh, but i didnt wanna stay up for it if its not discounted

Jordan 1's that released this weekend were.

CDP packs ARE NOT.

XXIII's used to be but are no longer.

So the I's releasing on the 22nd should be.

the jordan 1s that dropped this weekend were on swoosh.com? i dont think so, i was searching for them and i couldnt find them

dont you have to be invited by an employee??? if not somebody correct me on how to get a swoosh account

I miss my swoosh account, got the best deals on that thing
frown.gif

Swoosh is confusing me. None of the packages since the 9/14 package (i think) were discounted but the olympic 1s were discounted. The 6 rings are discountedalso. Your best bet is to just call them. I gave up already. I just cop from the Employee Store now.

^I'm pretty sure it's just the CDP they stopped discounting on swoosh.com. I agree, you should call and check though.

yo if anyone can hook me up with a swoosh account it would be much appreciated and i would proabibly pay

All of you asking, I hope you know its not gonna be cheap to get an account. You realize that the person is risking their job for you to get an account. When Iwas an employee, and mentioned swoosh on here I'd get offers of like $100 for an account all the time
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I think and can anyone work out a deal with me for a swoosh account. Im willing to pay and negotiate
This is exactly part of the reason why the Countdown Packs are no longer on discount and EMPLOYEES have to pay full price
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Fit Perfect

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I think and can anyone work out a deal with me for a swoosh account. Im willing to pay and negotiate
This is exactly part of the reason why the Countdown Packs are no longer on discount and EMPLOYEES have to pay full price
smh.gif
Exactly. But there are still a couple ways for employees to get the packs for the discounted price.

Back
Top Bottom