Are jordans on swoosh.com discounted?

everything outside of the CDP is and i can't wait to get another pair of cool grey spiz'ikes for a lower price

geez no one is going to give the commoners their discount this is an ongoing dumb question!

your trying to basically convience an employee to risk losing they're awesome discount over you and thats never going to happen smh
smh.gif

a swoosh account would be cool to have but probably won't get one. And by the way. 300 posts for me!!

Originally Posted by lilhen18

Originally Posted by Fit Perfect

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I think and can anyone work out a deal with me for a swoosh account. Im willing to pay and negotiate
This is exactly part of the reason why the Countdown Packs are no longer on discount and EMPLOYEES have to pay full price
smh.gif
Exactly. But there are still a couple ways for employees to get the packs for the discounted price.
Yes, just not as easy.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Music to my ears
e193035.gif

Bred HI strap 1's robocopped on the 22nd
glasses.gif
Somebody I work with said he called them and they said the 1s werent gonna be on swoosh. But they always dont have the right information so idk.

sorry dudes, black and red hi 1s(straps) are not going to be on swoosh.com. found out already. niether are the 23s that drop the following weekend

sorry dudes, black and red hi 1s(straps) are not going to be on swoosh.com. found out already. niether are the 23s that drop the following weekend

Swoosh Account = Unlimited Discounts = Priceless
Giving someone Access to your Soowsh Account = possibly losing it = Moronic

Originally Posted by Black23

9zyh53.gif

I check the swoosh website everyday but basically we just get everything BUT the CDP's at 40% off of NDC. Once in a while you find a super steal that popsup but I couldn't ask for anything more than 40%...well 40% off CDP's would be nice.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

9zyh53.gif
Well as of right now all three 23's releasing on black friday are up on swoosh.com just no picture and says sizes are unavailable at this time

sorr but your wrongmy friend i was on swoosh yesterday and theres already a link for them.they dont have images up yet but when you click on it no sizes areavailable yet.and im sure the black/reds strap 1s will hit also! :smile:

if you are a nike employee in canada. can you get your shoes shipped to canada? because nike.com or nikeid doesnt ship to candada but would swoosh?

Back
Top Bottom