Are Retro Xi concords coming out?

there are actually 2 shirts with concords on them.
I remember not too long ago, some one posted a shirt with space jams that was in stores way before SJs
Were confirmed. IMO, concords will release in 2010

Originally Posted by Silsprr

Originally Posted by CP3isdatruth

3 pair minimum cop
At least 3.....
smokin.gif
Reading is fundamental, the pair OP posted were FAKE.

And there is no confirmation of Concords to be released in 2010.
Stop it before this gets hyped up like the "Slam Dunk Pack"
eyes.gif

THis is the same thing that happened with the 5s shirt that released a few years back where they had apparel items showing the 5s whic hreleased in the CDPwhen everyone assumed they were going to release when the other 5s were. Jordan Brand always does that

nope, i dont think they releasing...i only know about the spacejams release...

Hello. I found this thread amusing
roll.gif

Anyways,

concords WILL drop in DEC 2010, followed by some low tops.

Peace

I love all these thrown out dates for releases...concords will drop dec 2010....concords will drop feb 2010...blah blah blah the world is supposed to end in2012..go figure!
eek.gif

was @ sheik in sacramento today and they have a little jordan computer display below the flu XII's and saw this pic of concords w. a suspiciously clearsole. looks close to the sole of the dmp's or spacejams..

Yeah...and got that CDP shape.
smh.gif

Oh well...I'd cop anyways. They will eventually come out sooner than later. Bet the house on it...

Originally Posted by dwnbythebay29

was @ sheik in sacramento today and they have a little jordan computer display below the flu XII's and saw this pic of concords w. a suspiciously clear sole. looks close to the sole of the dmp's or spacejams..
NEED A PAIR SOOOOO BAD! GREAT NEWS

employee didn.t know anything about a possible release date or even IF they are releasing but thought i would share the pic..

Pretty sad when I can't even get exicited about possible concords knowing what kind of quality will be involved.

Originally Posted by dwnbythebay29

was @ sheik in sacramento today and they have a little jordan computer display below the flu XII's and saw this pic of concords w. a suspiciously clear sole. looks close to the sole of the dmp's or spacejams..

These look like the samples that have been around.

YES they will have the CDP mold. Its not THAT bad.
grin.gif

I'd cop x2 anyways. One of the best pairs ever to come out but I still doubt these will come out..

these have to come out next yr.....I'm not going to like the mold either. So i will be happy when they take the resale price of og's and 00s down justa bit.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom