Are Retro Xi concords coming out?

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

I hope so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Co-sign

If it were Jan or Feb we would know by now thats just two months away. I would wild out if they dropped though.

Originally Posted by magneto621

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

He just wanted you to buy that shirt.

^ i dont think so buddy. stop trying to be a lil joker looking for laughs and e fame and post something useful. NT members like you are the reason why i hardly visit this forum now a days..smh

You are so gullible, it's funny. It wasn't a joke, it was the truth.

Dude tried to sell you the shirt, that's it.
He doesn't have to give you a sales pitch, just telling you that the Concords are coming out, would be enough for you to:

1. Get excited, and come in, make a new thread about the Concords.

2. Be mad that someone actually told you the truth, and you get mad about it.

If the Concords were coming out, you would have heard it on NT.

And you could have done your research before, automatically because you haven't visited this side of town doesn't merit a thread about it.

Originally Posted by sosmoove

If it were Jan or Feb we would know by now thats just two months away. I would wild out if they dropped though.

maybe, maybe not. if jb are good at keeping a lid on the release they would. if people knew they were coming out, the space jams would sell less.

Seems that they usually like to create a significant buzz through different channels in one way or another especially with highly anticipated releases likeConcords. I doubt they will be dropping anytime in the near future. Doesn't make a lot of sense either to steal thunder from the Space Jams that dropthis month. May see them eventually because JB is full of surprises..HAHA!

finishline has the t shirts with the concords on them. the image on the shirt is a concord 11 melting. dont know why those came in, but they are on theracks. we dont have any listing for the shoes to come in though. the only 11 we have listed for the next couple of months is the space jams. i would say thestore owner just assumed since that shirt came in, that's what the shoe was gonna look like. probably a mistake on his part, but dont get it twisted, hewanted you to buy that shirt.
wink.gif

I remember reading a post by GreatestGoliath about the Concord's coming out next year, possibly JB's 2010 Holiday release.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I remember reading a post by GreatestGoliath about the Concord's coming out next year, possibly JB's 2010 Holiday release.
Yeah, that's what I was talking about. But I can't find the thread he said it in. I think it was the thread about the cement 4'scoming back.

if the concords we're coming out in the 1st qtr don't you realise, air -randy, marqueesole and all the other early release sites would have them bynow.

the black/white 6s drop the 1st qtr and the early release sites are already selling them, common sense

he probaly assumed he was getting the sneakers on the shirt since he received the shirt. SOme stores tend to believe that since they received apparel that thesneaker on the shirts which they receive is the one which will be releasing.

This may not be totally out of the question on the concords. I went to sidelineapparel this moorning and seen all of the new retro 11 merchandise they havespace jam t-shirts and also tshirts for the concords. If they are not releasing the concords, why would they make the t-shirt but if the statement is true westill need proof but the only proof I got is the t-shirts Copy and paste the link and take a look

http://search.store.yahoo.net/cgi-b...catalog=sidelineapparel&query=jordan retro xi

Here is the shirt that started all this hype..well I think at least this is the shirt dude is talking about...

Back
Top Bottom