Are the buyers on Ebay really that dumb ?

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Son, You have grammatical errors all over this %++%#@#@*%*+
roll.gif
roll.gif
I don't give a #$  dude . Typing as fast as possible on my iphonne. Im done with Ebay.

yeah you do.. 
& try to be more specific with your eBay listings next time, sport. 

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Son, You have grammatical errors all over this %++%#@#@*%*+
roll.gif
roll.gif
I don't give a #$  dude . Typing as fast as possible on my iphonne. Im done with Ebay.

yeah you do.. 
& try to be more specific with your eBay listings next time, sport. 

I Def feel you OP.. The shipping price is clearly listed. Learn to read and not be so naive to think that anyone is going to sell shoes for $0.99
Any reasonable person would know you couldn't possibly make any kind of profit at that price. why would i even bother selling?

I Def feel you OP.. The shipping price is clearly listed. Learn to read and not be so naive to think that anyone is going to sell shoes for $0.99
Any reasonable person would know you couldn't possibly make any kind of profit at that price. why would i even bother selling?

i was just about to make a topic about ebay buyers
30t6p3b.gif

dude tried to claim his sneakers were worn. they're a size and a half to small for me, i ain't wearin that @$%*. these shoes cam straight from the rack to my closet to their house. he said there was a scuff, and going back to look thru pics, i don't see the scuff he's talkin bout. i told him be happy he got the shoes $45 under retail and @++$.

i was just about to make a topic about ebay buyers
30t6p3b.gif

dude tried to claim his sneakers were worn. they're a size and a half to small for me, i ain't wearin that @$%*. these shoes cam straight from the rack to my closet to their house. he said there was a scuff, and going back to look thru pics, i don't see the scuff he's talkin bout. i told him be happy he got the shoes $45 under retail and @++$.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

smh at people defending the corporate system?

ebays fees sucks, their rediuculous and a damn rip off. if someone wants to save a few bucks and keep an abundance of good items on the market and keep prices reasonable by circumventing the fees then who gives a damn.

higher ebay fees means less stuff online because sellers will just say screw ebay and sell elsewhere.

higher ebay fees means items get listed at higher prices and less steals because alot of sellers are going to try to make up for what they'll lose in fees, so you won't see as many items starting for dirt cheap.
everything. you. said.  

ebays fees sucks, their rediuculous and a damn rip off. if someone wants to save a few bucks and keep an abundance of good items on the market and keep prices reasonable by circumventing the fees then who gives a damn.

higher ebay fees means less stuff online because sellers will just say screw ebay and sell elsewhere.

higher ebay fees means items get listed at higher prices and less steals because alot of sellers are going to try to make up for what they'll lose in fees, so you won't see as many items starting for dirt cheap.
everything. you. said.  

Originally Posted by All Ready

alotta people avoid those auctions because they don't understand why it's only a $1

and no, this doesn't help keep "steals" on ebay

alotta people who do this get greedy and charge even more

just saw someone charging $1 and $250 shipping for 2010 flints

i'd only do it that way for private auctions, it looks stupid but if it works, it works
true, but who would you rather give your money to?  some college student scrapping to make a few extra bucks that's doing an honest side living selling shoes or whatnot online when they could be out robbing people or selling drugs
fam, you are still buying from ebay

it's a w for ebay regardless, you're not sticking it to the man by continuing to use their site

there's no benefit to buying from a $1 auction, you getting all robin hood for no reason

Originally Posted by All Ready

alotta people avoid those auctions because they don't understand why it's only a $1

and no, this doesn't help keep "steals" on ebay

alotta people who do this get greedy and charge even more

just saw someone charging $1 and $250 shipping for 2010 flints

i'd only do it that way for private auctions, it looks stupid but if it works, it works
true, but who would you rather give your money to?  some college student scrapping to make a few extra bucks that's doing an honest side living selling shoes or whatnot online when they could be out robbing people or selling drugs
fam, you are still buying from ebay

it's a w for ebay regardless, you're not sticking it to the man by continuing to use their site

there's no benefit to buying from a $1 auction, you getting all robin hood for no reason

because eventually that "someone" will turn into a lot of someones and eBay will take notice and start charging FVFs based on the entire purchase price - or they'll limit the shipping price for all categories like they do now for certain ones.

because eventually that "someone" will turn into a lot of someones and eBay will take notice and start charging FVFs based on the entire purchase price - or they'll limit the shipping price for all categories like they do now for certain ones.

Play by the rules or get reported.

You should just account for the eBay fees when you set the price on your auction.

You should just account for the eBay fees when you set the price on your auction.

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

how can you account for fees if people are BIDDING on an item?

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Set a reserve on the item if you are starting it at .99 or start the auction at the minimum price you are willing to sell the product at.

Back
Top Bottom