are the new futurama's any good?

A few episodes have been awful, the rest mediocre. It's probably worth watching, if only to hope it gets back on track.

A few episodes have been awful, the rest mediocre. It's probably worth watching, if only to hope it gets back on track.

They're good. Not like the old ones, which were classic. But these are still good. The last episode had that perfect feeling of an old Futurama episode.

They're good. Not like the old ones, which were classic. But these are still good. The last episode had that perfect feeling of an old Futurama episode.

theyre good, consistent with the old ones unlike when they brought family guy back and bender agrees

wt9647.gif

Watching the new episodes has made me realize why The Simpsons (and imo the new Futurama) are so bad, the stories are centralized around current events so Groening can compete with South Park. I mean come on if it's the year 3000 why the hell are the story writers not coming up with creative stories when they have an open palette. Instead they focus on Apple and same sex marriage. Once the story writers start using their imaginations again, there will be consistent good great episodes.

Watching the new episodes has made me realize why The Simpsons (and imo the new Futurama) are so bad, the stories are centralized around current events so Groening can compete with South Park. I mean come on if it's the year 3000 why the hell are the story writers not coming up with creative stories when they have an open palette. Instead they focus on Apple and same sex marriage. Once the story writers start using their imaginations again, there will be consistent good great episodes.

I'm glad they brought it back, they're pretty good but nothing beats the classic epis. "Robosexuality is an abomination"

I'm glad they brought it back, they're pretty good but nothing beats the classic epis. "Robosexuality is an abomination"

They're okay. I've happened to miss the past new seasons on Comedy central before this one. Are they any good?

They're okay. I've happened to miss the past new seasons on Comedy central before this one. Are they any good?

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Completely agree.
Old Simpsons>>>>________

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Completely agree.
Old Simpsons>>>>________

Back
Top Bottom