Are these purple V's real??? (Found new pic)

Drake copped the 07 Metallic Retros and had them customized, not by BJ though. I forgot who, but I seen better pictures of them before. SMH at these stupidn***as sayin that these are OG Grapes.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

laugh.gif

My man said, "OG Grapes".

Those look real gazi, but if those were to drop I would probably get 'em.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

apparently he ghost writes for lil wayne, that would explain his garbage choices when it comes to shoes too...
Wayne uses some of his verses...Drake is a cleaned up version of Wayne, they got a similar flow except he dont garble when he raps..look him up orhis new mixtape "So Far Gone" on youtube or sumtin...you'll see tha difference. n yeahhh he sings too but its still cool

These are not fakes. they are made by a shoe customizer here in toronto and NY i believe. He customized spacejams and made clear ones. he knows real from fakeand they were originally black/metallic V's turned into these purple joints.

100% legit.

end of story. He wore them at the concert that he had here with wayne....l

smh at this dude tryin to say drizzy is rockin fakes. they look like customized metallic Vs..at the dude that said drake has been seen rockin fakes before .post pics or ban
grin.gif

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

Originally Posted by retrolover

real.....og grapes

What is wrong with some of you? You have no knowledge at all of Jordans and you come in and make ******ed statements. Where did you get that from?
can't believe this dude. and look at his SN. Go back to ISS

Back
Top Bottom