Are U too cool for an umbrella?

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Having a car >>>>>
Brb, driving into building.

Not a single !$%# is given.

laugh.gif

Thats what i mean, i drive but i still felt stupid walkin into walmart soaked........

If you use an umbrella in the Pacific NW then you must not be from the Pacific NW lol

laugh.gif
no umbrella and camping for concords ruined a perfectly good pair of IX

i will carry an umbrella unless I'm driving

Originally Posted by you go boy

NO... i just hate using one because its inconvenient once it stops raining.. i aint trying to hold an umbrella for no reason
Man_holding_umbrella_silhouette_CRF01306.jpg

yeah....they're for chicks. i think they're like scarfs
laugh.gif

that said, i never mind walking with a girl that has one if i'm in rain. it's like a free pass to use one.

I used to think it like that, preferred getting wet than being seen with an umbrella.
30t6p3b.gif
I'll only use one if its raining quite a bit and I'll be doing some serious walking

An umbrella is not masculine? lol I swear you guys are something else...

Nah I use an umbrella when it rains, rather be inconvienced and dry than "cool" and soaked and uncomfortabel

In high school I was too cool for one, but now in college I always use one. A golf one to be exact, I don't want my backpack with my laptop in it to get wet.

Dude said umbrellas and scarfs are for women
roll.gif
c'mon

So I assume being soaked and sick is only for men
30t6p3b.gif

I stay with a umbrella in the car and I buy scarfs

I hate the inconvenience of having to carry it around and keep up with it everywhere I go, so I rather just not carry one.

A grown man can finesse a scarf or umbrella to enhance his style. Fred Astaire/Gene Kelly swag on deck. Obviously many of you need to grow up.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I hate the inconvenience of having to carry it around and keep up with it everywhere I go, so I rather just not carry one.

This. If I do carry one around I'll probably leave it somewhere too. Hoods are easier.

Back
Top Bottom