Are we gonna do a week in review for week 16? Vol til Shoes gets here

Watch the cardinals just go out and win the NFC again. the only team that isnt getting any press.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Eagles fans crying for attention yet again I see.........."We won 6 games in a row"............."What about me, what about Raven". Bottomline is with the Eagles, it's pretty much the same ole team which will equate to the same ole results. Not to mention the Eagles have no running game this year.

Lol. The Colts, Chargers, Cardinals all average less rushing yards a game than the Eagles. Didn't seem to stop them from winning divisional titles.
Bottom line is, that's just hate.

Originally Posted by jordanfreek45

Eagles fans crying for attention yet again I see.........."We won 6 games in a row"............."What about me, what about Raven".
Bottomline is with the Eagles, it's pretty much the same ole team which will equate to the same ole results. Not to mention the Eagles have no running
game this year.

Lol. The Colts, Chargers, Cardinals all average less rushing yards a game than the Eagles. Didn't seem to stop them from winning divisional titles.

whos hating on the eagles?

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by nnarum

So what did Favre do wrong that makes him choke in December? They should've won last night... Stupid AP.
Exactly. Favre played that game as well as anyone could have...

Vikings Special Teams and AP lost that game... Not Favre.
I was about to say the same $#*+.

Last night's game was not on Favre...

Anyways,

- Brady and Moss needed a game like that before they hit the playoffs. Maroney didn't need another fumble though
smh.gif
...especially near the endzone.
smh.gif

- I still don't trust NE's defense. Pats have been placing more emphasis on their running game recently so they could eat up more clock and keep theirD on the sidelines.
- I would rather them go to Indy and face the Colts than go to SD and face the Chargers (if they win the 1st round game, of course). Not because the Colts tooktheir first L...because if given another opportunity to face them @ Indy, I'm confident they'll find a way to win.

- Thanks Bill Polian and Jim Caldwell. No chance of 19-0.
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Eagles fans crying for attention yet again I see.........."We won 6 games in a row"............."What about me, what about Raven".
Bottomline is with the Eagles, it's pretty much the same ole team which will equate to the same ole results. Not to mention the Eagles have no running
game this year.

EVERYBODY!

Eagles fans crying for attention yet again I see.........."We won 6 games in a row"............."What about me, what about Raven". Bottomline is with the Eagles, it's pretty much the same ole team which will equate to the same ole results. Not to mention the Eagles have no running game this year.

.......and all 3 of those teams have a better quarterback than what the Eagles have which just proves my point.

I like the subtle Warner > Mcnabb shot, but how does the fact that all 3 of those teams have a better QB than the Eagles prove your point....?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

game this year.

EVERYBODY!
this is NikeTalk
every team is hated on.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I like the subtle Warner > Mcnabb shot, but how does the fact that all 3 of those teams have a better QB than the Eagles prove your point....?

It wasn't really a "shot" at McNabb but okay. As of now, I would fully trust or have that much faith in McNabb winning a game just off theEagles passing game alone. At least in years prior the Eagles had somewhat of a running game or at least had Westbrook to run the screens for them to loosenup the opposing defense. I just don't see the Eagles as having an all out passing attack that will have them winning games in the future, let alone in theplayoffs when their level of competition get that much harder.

It wasn't really a "shot" at McNabb but okay. As of now, I would fully trust or have that much faith in McNabb winning a game just off the Eagles passing game alone. At least in years prior the Eagles had somewhat of a running game or at least had Westbrook to run the screens for them to loosen up the opposing defense. I just don't see the Eagles as having an all out passing attack that will have them winning games in the future, let alone in the playoffs when their level of competition get that much harder.
My dude, I understand what you are saying and you may end up being right but bottomline is Eagles offense is third in PPG this year. We have beendamn explosive and very potent on offense. If there is anything to worry about for this Eagles team, it is gonna be the defensive side of the ball.

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

It wasn't really a "shot" at McNabb but okay. As of now, I would fully trust or have that much faith in McNabb winning a game just off the Eagles passing game alone. At least in years prior the Eagles had somewhat of a running game or at least had Westbrook to run the screens for them to loosen up the opposing defense. I just don't see the Eagles as having an all out passing attack that will have them winning games in the future, let alone in the playoffs when their level of competition get that much harder.
My dude, I understand what you are saying and you may end up being right but bottomline is Eagles offense is third in PPG this year. We have been damn explosive and very potent on offense. If there is anything to worry about for this Eagles team, it is gonna be the defensive side of the ball.

No doubt, we can agree to disagree in a civil manner at least. That works for me.

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

My dude, I understand what you are saying and you may end up being right but bottomline is Eagles offense is third in PPG this year. We have been damn explosive and very potent on offense. If there is anything to worry about for this Eagles team, it is gonna be the defensive side of the ball.

No doubt, we can agree to disagree in a civil manner at least. That works for me.
Yeah definitely, we are going to learn a lot about both the Cowboys and Eagles next week. Should be great.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Shoes probably all depressed that people didnt revolt over someone else making the WIR thread...
In Week 4 or something, Casper made it and there were 2 pages of nothing but "
indifferent.gif
" and "
smh.gif
"

This week CP makes it, and it's no different from regular one
laugh.gif

Although, CP made himself clear and clarified himself by saying "When Shoes wants to make his post I'll delete this or possibly the mods can mergethem". Maybe Casper did that too though I dunno.

can the NFL change that stupid rule where the QB whole body has to be above the line of scrimmage for it to be a foward pass. its stupid that he can have afoot behind the line but the rest of his body is passed it.

As a Jets fan, here is my take on the whole issue Colts fans are having with Peyton and company being pulled, costing them a chance at perfect regular season.

If the Colts were truly the better team, they shouldn't have been up only 5 points by the time Peyton and the rest of the starters were pulled. They shouldhave had much more of a lead, right?

#+$+ that. The Jets defense is truly
pimp.gif
, but of course won't getcredit because this game was a "gimme".

Originally Posted by bkmac

As a Jets fan, here is my take on the whole issue Colts fans are having with Peyton and company being pulled, costing them a chance at perfect regular season.

If the Colts were truly the better team, they shouldn't have been up only 5 points by the time Peyton and the rest of the starters were pulled. They should have had much more of a lead, right?

pimp.gif
, but of course won't get credit because this game was a "gimme".

You think the Jets are better than the Colts...? They're not "truly" the better team?

If the Colts were truly the better team, they shouldn't have been up only 5 points by the time Peyton and the rest of the starters were pulled. They should have had much more of a lead, right?

pimp.gif
, but of course won't get credit because this game was a "gimme".
jets fan stays gassed

roll.gif
roll.gif

If Shoes reads this thread at all, I think he just found a quote of the week. The Colts aren't TRULY the better team now?
roll.gif
In what universe is this?

I never said they weren't the better team, because they obviously are, but then why couldn't they beat up on the Jets while Peyton and the rest of thestarters were in?

It's more of me being ticked off that the Jets don't get respect more than saying the game was a gimme.

They had 15 just after half, who's to say Peyton doesn't put two more touchdown's up before the game is done if they play the whole game out? That's close to 30 points on your D, what do you want from them?
ohwell.gif

I never said they weren't the better team, because they obviously are, but then why couldn't they beat up on the Jets while Peyton and the rest of the starters were in?

It's more of me being ticked off that the Jets don't get respect more than saying the game was a gimme.

They have a GREAT defense... no one is arguing that. However, the offense didn't start finding success until the defensive starters were pulled (and theColts backup QB giving them the ball a couple of times). Barring the kickoff return for TD, the offense had *3* points before Peyton and the rest of thestarters were pulled. They also had a defensive TD thanks to Painter...

The Jets defense has my respect, but up against these playoff defenses... I just don't see them putting it together. *shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom