Are you a Hyperbeast? If so what makes you one.

pimp.gif
So the term Hyberbeast has gone viral...I just wanted NT community take on the matter.....If you are one, tell me why...I Just want to know what the real deal behing this title...To beast or not to beast that is the questions, LOL.

Originally Posted by KingOfSpades55

pimp.gif
So the term Hyberbeast has gone viral...I just wanted NT community take on the matter.....If you are one, tell me why...I Just want to know what the real deal behing this title...To beast or not to beast that is the questions, LOL.
indifferent.gif

Youngsters wilding for respect.

Originally Posted by Yeah

pimp.gif

Youngsters wilding for respect.

Slit your throat, have you smiling witcha neck Say cheese.  I be wildin like Capital One... what is in your wallet?
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Ok whats a Hyberbeast?
And if you misspelled it then no I'm not a Hypebeast. Those are the people who are not getting into Moonboots and Hipsters who use nerd as a cool sense of style. That *!%% aint cool 

when ur really into hyperdunks, and hyperfuses and hyperflights and hyperenforcers and hypermaxes

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

pimp.gif
Ok whats a Hyberbeast?
And if you misspelled it then no I'm not a Hypebeast. Those are the people who are not getting into Moonboots and Hipsters who use nerd as a cool sense of style. That *!%% aint cool 

I meant Hype(r)beast takes Hypebeast to the next level....Man Hyberbeast  are just copping to re-sell or buying because some idoit said moon shoes are cool.

Originally Posted by Kfreud

when ur really into hyperdunks, and hyperfuses and hyperflights and hyperenforcers and hypermaxes

HAHAHAHA, that's too funny...Guess we all have a lil hype in our lives.

if my boy Hyper sees this (you ps3 heads know) why didnt you make your PSNID this? after 4-5 other Hyper's
instead you stick to HyperMantis?

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Hyper or Hyber

Im tryna be cool youngster clear the speculations
Hyper, I type to fast..Plus trying to see my paitent too....yup BS's at work LOL

If you're past high school age, then you shouldn't be worrying about that stupid term.

Back
Top Bottom