Are you the 99% ? - Wallstreet Come Get It...

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

another one?

yo, for as smart as you guys like to brag you are...you dudes sure cant read or comprehend AT ALL...

"how ignorant do you have to be to have an expectation of society based upon you fullfilling society's expectation of you?"

roll.gif

lemme guess, your father is a banker?

no, you're a 2nd year finance student who's gonna be CEO of some bank soon?

roll.gif

this dude thought a b and c was "take out a loan"

not "go to college"

LMAO

morons, man, i tell you.

i bet he makes 4 times as much as me a year.

im not whining, im just stating facts about how $@$!!* up our society is.

I don't consider myself smart, but I work hard every day to make myself better.

If you must know, in 2009 I was an Economics major working at a financial institution and was slated for a fast-tracked executive leadership program position. I had my life figured out and was sitting pretty. Then, I received word that the program I was planning my entire life around was cut with no explanations and no pats on the back.

Did I sit down and blame the government, dividend seeking investors or bloated CEOs? No, I finished my degree and applied for jobs while continuing to gain work experience at my bank. I was working alongside people with GEDs who were making more than me. I knew more about finance than my manager.

Your argument is that people who go to college deserve something for the simple fact they went to college. Regardless of their intellectual capacity, work ethic, grades and abilities, they deserve something. I have never heard a more asinine argument in my life. And then you have the nerve to say it is an injustice of our society. Let me try your way of debating to help you understand my views:

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I like this guy

Originally Posted by chriscendo

at some point you gotta pick up some dope and a scale

Ayo my whole life I heard, go to school get a education, go to college. 

What the (&#$ for? So i can get a job makin 30 thousand a year? An pay back my (&#$%#$& student loans.

Plus, how the (&#$ am I gonna buy Lamborghinis, Ferraris, an go to Miami 10 times a year doin that though?

Lol @ living off my parents struggles, real life and you probably wouldn't understand this, but all my mother did was give me an opportunity, a shot...she didn't push me to go to college, she didn't help me late night with homeworks, she didn't tell me wat would be a good career choice or paid for anything besides the roof on my head and the food I ate while I was with her....you know NOTHING.

And living comfortable, well I don't live like a king, I pay bills like everyone else, made a jump at a mortgage right before the market dipped, so literally a month after I purchased my apt dropped about 30k in value...did I cry to everyone about how I got done dirty???...NO, just hopped on the L train, along with everyone else....I own a 40k car which if I was to sell I wouldn't even get half of what I paid no more than 3 years ago...again MY CHOICE...I've been dealt the same hand as the average American, I'm no different than the majority ofthe people out protesting, if anything they probably had more opportunities than I did...what is there to sympathize with?

this is bigger than you bruh...why don't you stop talking about yourself and talk about the real economics, the real social history, and the real political significance which make up the situation.
30t6p3b.gif
over-inflated egos...these bankers have nothing to fight with...other than their capital which is disintegrating by the second 

Do people actually think that higher taxes on corporations will not result in higher prices for goods and services?

Originally Posted by SubyWill

Do people actually think that higher taxes on corporations will not result in higher prices for goods and services?

Do people know the difference between flat taxes such as sales taxes and marginal income taxes?

Brainwashing at it's best.  How are those tax breaks for oil companies working out for ya?  They really lowered gas prices, didn't they? 

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Lol @ living off my parents struggles, real life and you probably wouldn't understand this, but all my mother did was give me an opportunity, a shot...she didn't push me to go to college, she didn't help me late night with homeworks, she didn't tell me wat would be a good career choice or paid for anything besides the roof on my head and the food I ate while I was with her....you know NOTHING.

And living comfortable, well I don't live like a king, I pay bills like everyone else, made a jump at a mortgage right before the market dipped, so literally a month after I purchased my apt dropped about 30k in value...did I cry to everyone about how I got done dirty???...NO, just hopped on the L train, along with everyone else....I own a 40k car which if I was to sell I wouldn't even get half of what I paid no more than 3 years ago...again MY CHOICE...I've been dealt the same hand as the average American, I'm no different than the majority ofthe people out protesting, if anything they probably had more opportunities than I did...what is there to sympathize with?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One of your best posts ever

Gotta remember, it's always someone elses fault when people fail
30t6p3b.gif

This dude with his "if I can do it, why can't they?" mentality. You act like these people are begging for free money

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
are you serious?...this groupie said 'one of your best posts ever' like he posted some groundbreaking dissertation on what is currently taking place in our country and in the world...either say something relevant or don't say anything...
no wonder your defending what he says..its in your blood sucking nature to ride the coattails of others...

when people fail? like the people who have the productive forces of society concentrated in their hands? clown. 
laugh.gif

Im not rich by no means yet but I am getting my entrepreneur on and doing better than most my age.
The only thing separating an employee from a CEO/Owner is knowledge not education. There are books available to EVERYONE that literally walk you through how to build a business and become wealthy. If you want it its out there for you. 

I wish people would get this whoa is me sentiment out of their head. Maybe it will be harder on you now because you're married with 3 kids and $20,000 in debt. You dont have the time to create a business but who's fault is that the "powers that be?" Not saying that having a family is a mistake but you cant have your cake and eat it too. 

America is the greatest country in the world there are vast opportunities for everyone. Your past is nobody's fault but your own. The people at the top are looking out for themselves..Why dont you?

Originally Posted by oidreez

This dude with his "if I can do it, why can't they?" mentality. You act like these people are begging for free money

A bailout?...take some from the CEO and give it to me?...is that the idea?...How come we don't speak on all the success stories???...people who came from nothing and became something??...all possible because of this flawed system....you really believe the system is designed to not let anyone advance??..

I can't wait until one of these 'occupiers' gets their first million and gives it to all the people instead of buying what they want wih the money they earned ... Matter of fact, I may just go down their with my hand out too ...

Bass ackwards ways of thinking ...

Someone explain to me exactly what we are supposed to do about a person who bought into the higher education hype and doesn't have a job to pay for their debt .... ... ... Ill wait ...

Like we should sit here and pass the collection plate around for the dude who majored in silver back gorilla preservation ...

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
are you serious?...this groupie said 'one of your best posts ever' like he posted some groundbreaking dissertation on what is currently taking place in our country and in the world...either say something relevant or don't say anything...
no wonder your defending what he says..its in your blood sucking nature to ride the coattails of others...

when people fail? like the people who have the productive forces of society concentrated in their hands? clown. 
laugh.gif
LMAO ride the coattails of others?  Please, child, since you seem to know me, explain how?
You sound mad bud, take a break from the internet.  Go protest for a while and take some steam off, clown 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by msaba07

Someone explain to me exactly what we are supposed to do about a person who bought into the higher education hype and doesn't have a job to pay for their debt .... ... ... Ill wait ...

Like we should sit here and pass the collection plate around for the dude who majored in silver back gorilla preservation ...

***DEAD @ silverbavk gorilla preservation...
roll.gif
thanks for the laugh...I'm sure there are individuals who would give up their money for the sake of equality, but I'm sure that's a VERY slim percentage of the population...let's keep it real the majority of us in the position to make money will make as much as we can even if Jorge in the next city feels I'm being a greedy #@#!, hell do I care...I'm gonna take care of me and my family before anyone.

Better do something because these will be the people camping out and rioting in the future. 

Originally Posted by cartune

Im not rich by no means yet but I am getting my entrepreneur on and doing better than most my age.
The only thing separating an employee from a CEO/Owner is knowledge not education. There are books available to EVERYONE that literally walk you through how to build a business and become wealthy. If you want it its out there for you. 

I wish people would get this whoa is me sentiment out of their head. Maybe it will be harder on you now because you're married with 3 kids and $20,000 in debt. You dont have the time to create a business but who's fault is that the "powers that be?" Not saying that having a family is a mistake but you cant have your cake and eat it too. 

America is the greatest country in the world there are vast opportunities for everyone. Your past is nobody's fault but your own. The people at the top are looking out for themselves..Why dont you?
I wish people would really examine and analyze what is going on here instead of framing it within the whims of these protestors...these protestors represent popular sentiment to an overall dying culture and social hierarchy 
eyes.gif

This economy is at a DEAD halt. Your over here talking about knowledge but then you went to talk about books that 'walk you through' starting a business and acquiring welath?
laugh.gif
OK....you just said the people at the top are looking out for themselves...So you're gonna go by what they tell you in books? Why follow their business model? Why not be an innovator instead of a follower? Your unconsciously allowing yourself to continue to be their subordinate by subscribing to such a shallow mentality. 

that 'get money' mentality is not gonna maintain any kind of longevity bruh...you have to look deeper than the surface...have an ideology other than the shallow capitalist of the old world. 

http://WITNESSkb24.niketalk.yuku.com/

Yeah..I'm gonna explain how since I know you personally and thoroughly...
alien.gif
...I responded to you within the context of your responses to this topic and other similar topics where I recognize your av and identified your overall attitude to the contemporary situation. 

and I haven't been protesting...I'm a boss +!@@%. I'm in a position to succeed in this environment and initaite true material changes for the people who have slaved away to make America what it is without being properly compensated. 

Originally Posted by cguy610

Better do something because these will be the people camping out and rioting in the future. 

good, let them camp out and riot ... That's what the second amendment is for ... I have a 12 gauge and a .45 if they cross my threshold ...

I'm sure there are individuals who would give up their money for the sake of equality, but I'm sure that's a VERY slim percentage of the population...let's keep it real the majority of us in the position to make money will make as much as we can even if Jorge in the next city feels I'm being a greedy #@#!, hell do I care...I'm gonna take care of me and my family before anyone.

I have more faith in the people in our country than that.  You don't have to give up all your money but this mentality of taking million dollar bonuses while laying off employees is insane.  What happened to taking care of your employees?  What happened to employees, along with your customers, and shareholders, all being important to the corporation?

Originally Posted by cguy610

good, let them camp out and riot ... That's what the second amendment is for ... I have a 12 gauge and a .45 if they cross my threshold ...

Do you think they won't have weapons also? 

Yeah they will probably have weapons ... Then we will all be some dead mo fos ... I don't understand your point ... I'm supposed to be worried about some people rioting who might have weapons ...

People are making it into a microeconomics issue, when in reality it is a macro economics issue. Major overhaul needed, and you can not sit and tell me there aren't thousands if not millions of bachelor degree - level jobs out there in the barely tapped potential that is clean energy.

Yeah they will probably have weapons ... Then we will all be some dead mo fos ... I don't understand your point ... I'm supposed to be worried about some people rioting who might have weapons ...
Yea, you do have to share the planet with other people.  Heck, that's what I worry about, other people getting desperate out here.  People have been robbed at gunpoint in broad daylight around the corner from my job. 

Back
Top Bottom