Arizona Thread? Desert NTers, Check In

Happy 4th to you all ....Anyone headed to Glendale to see the fireworks show? Packing up hope the car show is good also be safe NT  

same your way bruh....Fams heading out to peoria sports complex...At work here in Surprise but will get off on time to light up some irregular fireworks 
pimp.gif

Yall be safe with the driving.  Yesterday PM was off the hook
sick.gif

Happy 4th to you all ....Anyone headed to Glendale to see the fireworks show? Packing up hope the car show is good also be safe NT  

Yup, was in the middle of that moe foe on the 60 going west on Friday..**** aint no joke.....

Yea. The rain I'm use to. But those winds and the dust cloud clogging up your visibility is for the birds. I caught the beginning of the first one 2 weeks ago driving home from work on the 303. Its cool tho they put the warnings on our cellphones so we can be prepared.

I hope we can use this thread to help each other on steals and stuff. AZ NT'ers need to unify.

Sure, in Tucson

Summit in a landfill ? Pass!!!

:smh: cmon man you don't want to experience electricity and running water?

We can meet at the Tucson Mall or 4th ave. You guys can experience some culture for once

View media item 1086281
But Phoenix is the Capitol of Arizona, how don't we have running water and electricity?

Srsly first and only time I went to Tucson I was itchy the whole time place is so dirty. I'm still mad that Tucson is part of Arizona.

But Tucson is the best part of AZ. You'll feel different when you come down here to the summit. I'll get you a Pepsi

Back
Top Bottom