Arkansas Congressman: "Slavery a blessing in disguise" for Black People

Last edited:
I could kinda understand how he could say something like that, but to say, "because we got to be a citizen in an awesome country .." is just stupid propaganda talk and not what you want to base a statement like that of off.

I could kinda understand how he could say something like that.

Have a seat sir \_

This is frequent. They're just showing their true colors. Got public officials getting popped because they're sending racist emails about the president on some high school ****. Like I've said before they'll continue to fall off the deep end, especially when Obama is reelected. This country and it's politicians are the pits.

SON this thread will burn in a fury that only the watts riots has seen. This dude is a disgusting piece of filth if meth wasnt such a benevolent mod I would say much worse. This dude is the eptiome of disgusting white privilege racist white trash. DUde is the lowest of low for this statement . How does slavery benefit anybody you ******ed clown except the people who were enslaving others.Go figures he is from Arkansas racist hick state .

Sadly I'm not surprised. And people will defend statements like this because it's his "opinion" and so on. On to the next thing.

How can you understand where he's coming from? 
This dude is fool man and just as bad as the idiot that wrote that statement nothing beneficial came from slavery for africans at all nothing. 400 + years and MY people stil get treated like dogs and get murdered in th streets and get sent to prison plantations.

Is anyone supposed to agree with him here? Apparently he didn't hear about the atrocities of the slave ships and the fate of many slaves once they actually arrived.

The education part? That can be applied to all people no matter their race or ethnicity.

Doesn't surprise me one bit! Lived in Arkansas for almost 20 years and the racism still runs deep in that state. In the town I lived in the majority of the black community lived on the other side of town across he train tracks completely separated from everyone else! People would call you crazy if you went to "The Hill" because all the blacks lived over there and it was nothing but trouble. It's still like that to this day....so sad and pathetic.

What's happening in this country is disgusting. There are those who wish to increase the divide that continues to exist in this country, and the first thing they'll say, is to suggest that Black people in this country are lucky to be here, in this white owned land.

This is what he is sayin'.

They don't want any Black person to succeed in this country, unless it is on their terms, and that person had better genuflect in the shadow of the American flag.

Last edited:
The GOP is hard at work............which is why WE need to be just as hard if not harder at work voting, not just this year but during every opportunity.

This dude is fool man and just as bad as the idiot that wrote that statement nothing beneficial came from slavery for africans at all nothing. 400 + years and MY people stil get treated like dogs and get murdered in th streets and get sent to prison plantations.
Treated like cattle...

I'm not defending this guy, but it is a little irresponsible journalism to post excerpts of a book and come to a conclusion. Barack Obama said in one of his books that he like his "Marxist professors" and Glenn Beck and every other conservative labelled him a Commie, just because.

Have a seat sir \_

This is frequent. They're just showing their true colors. Got public officials getting popped because they're sending racist emails about the president on some high school ****. Like I've said before they'll continue to fall off the deep end, especially when Obama is reelected. This country and it's politicians are the pits.

You do know that slaves were breeded, right? They would take the biggest and strongest female and the biggest and strogest male and make them have sex. Fast foward 200 some odd years and theres 6'8 220lb high school senior in Ohio. He's not RIGHT for saying that, but slave breeding is part of the reason why black folks pretty much run proffessional sports.

You do know that slaves were breeded, right? They would take the biggest and strongest female and the biggest and strogest male and make them have sex. Fast foward 200 some odd years and theres 6'8 220lb high school senior in Ohio. He's not RIGHT for saying that, but slave breeding is part of the reason why black folks pretty much run proffessional sports.
Shut up.

Have a seat sir \_

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You have literature to back this up?

“Wouldn’t life for blacks in America today be more enjoyable and successful if they would only learn to appreciate the value of a good education?”

While everything else in the article is down right racist. This quote to me is none more than a valid point.

You have literature to back this up?

There is. I did a project on this the slave trade in middle school. While this wasn't the focus slave breeding was touched upon in my presentation. I'd need to research from scratch again to find the books.

“Wouldn’t life for blacks in America today be more enjoyable and successful if they would only learn to appreciate the value of a good education?”
While everything else in the article is down right racist. This quote to me is none more than a valid point.
Do you know why it's what's wrong with it?

It's a generalization.

Not only that, the education system in the country is failing everyone.

Just read that post above about breeding.

There are a lot of 6'8 white athletes too G, they just happen to play other sports besides basketball. And others don't play sports because they don't look at it like it's "a way out the hood". They take the office route because they know they can live comfortably without sports.  

There is. I did a project on this the slave trade in middle school. While this wasn't the focus slave breeding was touched upon in my presentation. I'd need to research from scratch again to find the books.

I want to see documented evidence that African slave breeding is the cause that Blacks have taken over professional sports.

Back
Top Bottom