Arkansas Congressman: "Slavery a blessing in disguise" for Black People

Tr1ll reminds me of the argument hitler trying to make that African Americans shouldnt compete in the olympics because we were bigger stronger and faster than white people.

Tr1ll reminds me of the argument hitler trying to make that African Americans shouldnt compete in the olympics because we were bigger stronger and faster than white people.

How?

Show your work.

The GOP is hard at work............which is why WE need to be just as hard if not harder at work voting, not just this year but during every opportunity.

Da GOP freed da slaves though.
That GOP of back THEN would be the Democratic Party of TODAY and you know it, both parties were reversed at the time. Stop trying to fool the people champ, you might have been fooled and sold by the GOP propaganda but not the rest of us.
Im just saying how history was, all that other issh u commenting after da fact

Is spin on ur end.
That's fine and all, but if your going to tell the story just make sure you tell the FULL story. You have to put everything into context. Your just providing bits and pieces, you didn't fill in the rest of the puzzle which I and others did.

You to continue to prove yourself to be an idiot on here time and time again, and the most ironic thing about it is you're completely oblivious to it. If you're going to tell the story then tell the complete story and not just pieces of information in efforts to validate your irrelevant point. You should be smart enough to know this clown.

Smh. NT really needs a neg system too.
Homie is a joke. Stick to discussing da hemi & american cars, politics clearly isn't your strong suit.
Ironically im clearly right, Lincoln (a Republican) was da one thay freed da slaves.

Ya wanna be mad at history?
laugh.gif
Your still missing the point champ, all I'm saying is if your going to speak on something like politics, just tell the full story. Yeah Lincoln was a Republican back then but if those times of the past were TODAY Lincoln would be a Democrat. If Lincoln were to walk into a Republican primary today he would be thrown out with the quickness. That's just to give folks a perspective of how the parties have flipped from that time.

You do know that slaves were breeded, right? They would take the biggest and strongest female and the biggest and strogest male and make them have sex. Fast foward 200 some odd years and theres 6'8 220lb high school senior in Ohio. He's not RIGHT for saying that, but slave breeding is part of the reason why black folks pretty much run proffessional sports.
Bruh, stop posting. You're showing your ignorance.

The GOP is hard at work............which is why WE need to be just as hard if not harder at work voting, not just this year but during every opportunity.

That GOP of back THEN would be the Democratic Party of TODAY and you know it, both parties were reversed at the time. Stop trying to fool the people champ, you might have been fooled and sold by the GOP propaganda but not the rest of us.

Is spin on ur end.

That's fine and all, but if your going to tell the story just make sure you tell the FULL story. You have to put everything into context. Your just providing bits and pieces, you didn't fill in the rest of the puzzle which I and others did.

I know da full story b, its not my job to hold cats hands here and do da homework FOR em.

Sometimes NTers b actin like da left version of stormfront.

Last edited:

Is spin on ur end.
I know da full story b, its not my job to hold cats hands here and do da homework FOR em.

Sometimes NTers b actin like da left version lf stormfront.
Nobody is asking you to do their homework or anything or the sort. If your going to stand in front of the classroom to try and give an answer or retort, be sure to say everything you can regarding the topic at hand or give a full response. Which is what you didn't do.

Ninjahood. I'm disappointed in you.

You know that party affiliations have switched and platforms have changed from even 20 years ago. Look at the christian movement in the late 70s that even conservatives like barry goldwater were afraid of back in the 60s. 

The fact that you'd continue this meme only highlights your ignorance and continues to reduce your credibility.

Do better man. You know more than this. 

Sometimes NTers b actin like da left version of stormfront.
If you also know da full story b, would you have been a slave?

Ninjahood. I'm disappointed in you.

You know that party affiliations have switched and platforms have changed from even 20 years ago. Look at the christian movement in the late 70s that even conservatives like barry goldwater were afraid of back in the 60s. 

The fact that you'd continue this meme only highlights your ignorance and continues to reduce your credibility.

Do better man. You know more than this. 

I know that, doesnt mean da brand name HASNT changed though....ya basically mad ay me for what?

Stating a FACT?

Nobody here is gonna lecture me on things i already know, u wanna fact check my statement then

Then da ball in your court, i dont have to explain myself if im right, not my fault certain idiots

Here dont go da extra step to verify stuff for their own knowledge & reference.

While slavery was atrocious, no one can deny that present-day African-Americans enjoy a standard of living that is infinitely superior to the standard of living of present-day Africans.

Is spin on ur end.

Sometimes NTers b actin like da left version lf stormfront.

Nobody is asking you to do their homework or anything or the sort. If your going to stand in front of the classroom to try and give an answer or retort, be sure to say everything you can regarding the topic at hand or give a full response. Which is what you didn't do.

How is your blanket response of da GOP any different then what i said? If anything your reply

Implies that da entire GOP without any reference to modern or former party platform basically cosigns this statement.

While slavery was atrocious, no one can deny that present-day African-Americans enjoy a standard of living that is infinitely superior to the standard of living of present-day Africans.

:lol: So I guess we're gonna turn a blind eye to whatever parts of history we feel are irrelevant on NT huh? Gotcha.

Back
Top Bottom