Arkansas Congressman: "Slavery a blessing in disguise" for Black People

You can't really get mad at ninja, yea yea history is history and all that, let that man embrace his heritage.

While 'y'all talkin about africa this and africa that, african americans really have no idea where in the hell in africa they come from or whether or not they have european blood in their dna from slavery rape.

Bottom line, the world ain't changing because you got a beef with the way someone else chooses to view it. You be you, and I'll be me.

btw, half panamanian/half black, speak zero spanish, plenty respect for my mothers heritage, identify myself as black. deal with it.

You came from a well off family in DR to live in a walk in closet? mind = blown
Thats da thing about american ownership society, its a scam.

Once u buy a home or land on da United States, you have to pay taxes on it

So its never really "yours"

I can care less how "small" my APT in on NYC, that goldplated rent control is da envy

Of all. And with da savings i get goes RIGHT back to DR to cop issh i WILL own.

Ya ****** hustlin BACKWARDS
laugh.gif
Sounds like a bunch of excuses to me.

Keep the pipe dreams going though. Talking about what you WILL do.

Talking about: "Juss soon as we get dis bread i'm finna bounce"

You keep contradicting yourself homie.

Ya'll live in this denial that ya'll are just as black as you are latino.

But its cool. 

You have the option of code-switching. Not all of us are so lucky.

I guess in the end, you win because as soon as someone brings the heat to you, you just jump sides and pretend like we're the crazy ones.

You stay on Mitt Romney's lap but never mention how you're out here taking advantage of government rent and how much of a come up it is. You're no different than the reason why conservatives paint this picture of all blacks using "obama phones" (which aren't) and being the food stamp president (which he isnt).

Last edited:
Hustlin backwards but you claim to have 85K in shoes and have nothing but a metro card to show for it, congrats man YOU ARE THE AMERICAN DREAM.

I can care less how "small" my APT in on NYC, that goldplated rent control is da envy
Ya ****** hustlin BACKWARDS :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :x

After all these pages - Ninjahood is still unable to admit the Dominican racial identity problem. We understand what you consider yourself now man up and address the issue of your culture, the same way I've addressed mine.

I'll give you the brutal truth. The lack of understanding and comprehension Dominicans have towards their African lineage is flat out - moronic and pathetic.

My Spanish ancestors injected their ideologies and racism into a race of people who have more African-blood than anything else. How ignorent can you be to not realize this? Ya'll are still running with it, like some arrogant little children who still believe in Santa. Unbelievable :lol:

Like I said before, we won. See, the Prince is laughing!! you might as well hail to the king, again. :lol:

ok, please tell me youre just trying to make a point, because it kinda sounds like youre gettin off to bein racist and even though its directed at ninjahood its an ideal thats applicable to all dominicans, i am dominican and that **** aint cool homie, not all dominicans are racially ignorant or (in ninjahoods case) in denial

The irony.

Kinda like that Jesus piece that's been on layaway at Jacob's for 8 years huh?

I avoided this thread for a good reason but I see it has taken on a life of its own also for a good reason because some cats who like to literally jump at the opportunity to voice their opinions on every little thing even if it doesn't apply to something they've actually experienced themselves,need the attention,it feeds their ego and I'm shocked the "troll" tag hasn't been applied and cats just ignore what they say and move on.
It's sad,all the way around because most of it is based off of what you know and if what you know is only based off of where you live,than you don't know much.CNN news and your basic high school history text books aren't facts that anyone should just run with.

Anyways I know Im older,i've been on and off of here since 02-03 and Im sure some of you dudes aren't 21yrs old,or even 25 no more,it's time to progress.drop a simple jewel to the younger guys and not on some "back in the days..." when you were to young to even really grasp and appreciate what happening,and just simply keep it moving.

Fat Joe street cred vol 2

I never seen somebody get under ninjas skin like this since ABH.

eek.gif
roll.gif

I'm Dominican, and proud to be black, though I don't look it. I sure as hell am not accepted by white society, so I'm siding with the real power.

After all these pages - Ninjahood is still unable to admit the Dominican racial identity problem. We understand what you consider yourself now man up and address the issue of your culture, the same way I've addressed mine.

I'll give you the brutal truth. The lack of understanding and comprehension Dominicans have towards their African lineage is flat out - moronic and pathetic.

My Spanish ancestors injected their ideologies and racism into a race of people who have more African-blood than anything else. How ignorent can you be to not realize this? Ya'll are still running with it, like some arrogant little children who still believe in Santa. Unbelievable
laugh.gif

Like I said before, we won. See, the Prince is laughing!! you might as well hail to the king, again.
laugh.gif
ok, please tell me youre just trying to make a point, because it kinda sounds like youre gettin off to bein racist and even though its directed at ninjahood its an ideal thats applicable to all dominicans, i am dominican and that **** aint cool homie, not all dominicans are racially ignorant or (in ninjahoods case) in denial
Hes not applying it to all dominicans.

hes talking to the ones in denial, which you agreed with. 

Dog go look at my previous posts and contributions to this thread, I'm making a point.

At the end of the day we are all HUMANS these classifications only separate and distract us.
This is my view too.

My thing is...if we're going to defend "labels," lets get them right.

Either they matter, or they don't.

If they matter and you're Ninjahood, you're just as latino as youre of african decent. Period.

If they don't matter, then this topic is over. 

Last edited:
What next Edwin you gonna tell us you're middle class?

Property wise? Lets just say i aint blow "porshe money" on kicks & a heavy cuban link for no reason b.

And as for point dexter silly *** da label LATINO IS a celebration on my heritage palmemz.

And the same Spaniards that he champions as his only ancestors would spit on him Champion hoodie, new era fitted and all
roll.gif
If Hernan Cortes or Francisco Pizarro were alive they would stab his eyes out for even considering that they have anything in common
Early.

They wouldn't be bothered with even touching him. They'd have one of their minions take care of it. 

Damn, this again? Ninjahood will never admit (publicly) that he has more African DNA than European (Spanish/Latino). I like Ninjahood for being himself on these boards and not trying to project a crowd pleasing image, however, I find it sad in the most tragic way that he can't see what we all see, which is as obvious as the differences between day and night. I want no beef or no part of the name calling, I'm just being honest.
No one is trying to take his individuality. 

I appreciate that about him too...but when you're wrong, you're wrong. 

But I highlighted what you said and all that needs to be seen. 

Last edited:
What next Edwin you gonna tell us you're middle class?
Property wise? Lets just say i aint blow "porshe money" on kicks & a heavy cuban link for no reason b.

And as for point dexter silly *** da label LATINO IS a celebration on my heritage palmemz.
So you just tell yourself this every morning in the mirror before you face the world right?

As long as you say it, then its true, huh? 

Thats all that matters. 

Screw the facts and evidence that all points to the contrary. 

Don't matter what those silly liberal "historians" say...I'm a spaniard at heart. I got the blood of Cortez and King Ferdinand.

Last edited:
the thing is you're just flat out denying you have any african roots, and if you're the same dude i saw on that sneaker watch clip you're in straight denial about ALOT of things. "B" 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
You came from a well off family in DR to live in a walk in closet? mind = blown

Sounds like a bunch of excuses to me.

Keep the pipe dreams going though. Talking about what you WILL do.

Talking about: "Juss soon as we get dis bread i'm finna bounce"

You keep contradicting yourself homie.

Ya'll live in this denial that ya'll are just as black as you are latino.

But its cool. 

You have the option of code-switching. Not all of us are so lucky.

I guess in the end, you win because as soon as someone brings the heat to you, you just jump sides and pretend like we're the crazy ones.

You stay on Mitt Romney's lap but never mention how you're out here taking advantage of government rent and how much of a come up it is. You're no different than the reason why conservatives paint this picture of all blacks using "obama phones" (which aren't) and being the food stamp president (which he isnt).

Pipe dream? Lol more like annual vacation spot at my dr home @ my leisure... shout outs

Lo dominicanos de la Sarasota

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom