Arkansas Congressman: "Slavery a blessing in disguise" for Black People

Who gives a damn what chris rock had to say? 

Hes not from the D.R. 

YOU are.

Are you really this "behind"???
And which leaves me da question of WHO DA **** U THINK U ARE defining

WHO I AM?

MY people DEFINE ourselves as HISPANIC/ LATINO.

I DON'T give a **** what anyone else wants to call themselves,

But as far as im concerned IM a 1st generation US born Dominican American

Hispanic from Washington Heights, anyone got a problem with that can suck my ***.
Poor baby.

Ninjahood.

Listen carefully.

You have african origins in your lineage.

You are not just "latino"

You're more than that.

Speaking spanish isn't the only qualifier for being "latino" if you're black as all hell with african features.

Period.

The End. 

Last edited:
And the same Spaniards that he champions as his only ancestors would spit on him Champion hoodie, new era fitted and all :rofl:

After u find da quote where i said im a Spaniard you have da permission to

Get spit on.

Hes not from the D.R. 

YOU are.

WHO I AM?

Hispanic from Washington Heights, anyone got a problem with that can suck my ***.

Poor baby.

Ninjahood.

Listen carefully.

You're more than that.

Speaking spanish isn't the only qualifier for being "latino" if you're black as all hell with african features.

Period.

The End. 

Black as hell? Lol african features? Lol

A bootlegger from harlem can spot da fact im "spanish" from a mile away

Same way i can smell your *** juice from a mile away when a drake record come on.

Last edited:
After all these pages - Ninjahood is still unable to admit the Dominican racial identity problem. We understand what you consider yourself now man up and address the issue of your culture, the same way I've addressed mine.

I'll give you the brutal truth. The lack of understanding and comprehension Dominicans have towards their African lineage is flat out - moronic and pathetic.

My Spanish ancestors injected their ideologies and racism into a race of people who have more African-blood than anything else. How ignorent can you be to not realize this? Ya'll are still running with it, like some arrogant little children who still believe in Santa. Unbelievable :lol:

Like I said before, we won. See, the Prince is laughing!! you might as well hail to the king, again. :lol:

How about you go back and try to soak some of the information that was dropped about YOUR genetic makeup. In here butthurt because you wanna look the part but refuse to be the part. You're a complete clown dog, an entire thread derailed because frankly you're just simple. :rofl:

And the same Spaniards that he champions as his only ancestors would spit on him Champion hoodie, new era fitted and all :rofl:

If Hernan Cortes or Francisco Pizarro were alive they would stab his eyes out for even considering that they have anything in common

Da funny thing about this is when it comes to WOMEN
Ya DEFINITELY know da difference between a black chick
& a latina :rolleyes :lol:

a black women has 100% african ancestry and a latin women has mixed ancestry (Euro + Native, Native + afro, Euro + afro or a mixture of all 3)

And i SAID THIS VERY SAME THING HOW MANY PAGES AGO?!

So how come when it comes to ME why dont ya respect that? Payaos y palomos lo juro..

In case people aint read.

And the same Spaniards that he champions as his only ancestors would spit on him Champion hoodie, new era fitted and all
roll.gif
After u find da quote where i said im a Spaniard you have da permission to

Get spit on.
Son you the one who has said like 10 times that you have family in spain and that you don't have ANY africans in your family.

http://niketalk.com/t/509949/arkans...n-disguise-for-black-people/300#post_16415077
Originally Posted by ninjahood  

Lol you dont know me outside NT, so u dunno how good i got it in DR...

I come from a well off family, (no humblebrag) its one of da reason my mom was able to come here to

Da United States as a OPTION not as a ESCAPE.. unlike alot of you sad folks, pigment

Plays NO ROLE in da pursuit to attain $ when it comes to my family history or pride.

I dont have black relatives, i have European & dominican hispanic relatives... so that

"Im black when a white person sees you" so SOOOOO irrelevant to me...lol
No wonder you love Romney so much...ya'll got the same memory recall going.

I've never seen so much flip flopping in short a short period of time...less than 24 hrs at that.

OH...and before you call out the "well my family has ties to spaniard imperialism" then you can't reject where all those africans came from either. They clearly weren't forcing other spaniards to do all that yard work.

And YESTERDAY was Columbus Day.

Such a shame NinjaHood. 
mean.gif

& a latina :rolleyes :lol:

a black women has 100% african ancestry and a latin women has mixed ancestry (Euro + Native, Native + afro, Euro + afro or a mixture of all 3)

So how come when it comes to ME why dont ya respect that? Payaos y palomos lo juro..

We should give Ninjahood a DNA test and make a webisode about this. NT's first. Call it, Dominican Denial: Wake Da **** Up

Which cousins you have in Spain btw? Pure Spanish lineage and relation in the DR broke centuries ago, I'd highly doubt you have pure Spanish cousins unless you have Dominican cousins who migrated to Spain.

Damn, this again? Ninjahood will never admit (publicly) that he has more African DNA than European (Spanish/Latino). I like Ninjahood for being himself on these boards and not trying to project a crowd pleasing image, however, I find it sad in the most tragic way that he can't see what we all see, which is as obvious as the differences between day and night. I want no beef or no part of the name calling, I'm just being honest.

Hes not from the D.R. 

YOU are.

WHO I AM?

Poor baby.

Ninjahood.

Listen carefully.

You're more than that.

Period.

The End. 
Black as hell? Lol african features? Lol

A bootlegger from harlem can spot da fact im "spanish" from a mile away

Same way i can smell your *** juice from a mile away when a drake record come on.

We should give Ninjahood a DNA test and make a webisode about this. NT's first. Call it, Dominican Denial: Wake Da **** Up

Which cousins you have in Spain btw? Pure Spanish lineage and relation in the DR broke centuries ago, I'd highly doubt you have pure Spanish cousins unless you have Dominican cousins who migrated to Spain.
Facts?

You came from a well off family in DR to live in a walk in closet? mind = blown

Thats da thing about american ownership society, its a scam.

Once u buy a home or land on da United States, you have to pay taxes on it

So its never really "yours"

I can care less how "small" my APT in on NYC, that goldplated rent control is da envy

Of all. And with da savings i get goes RIGHT back to DR to cop issh i WILL own.

Ya ****** hustlin BACKWARDS :lol:

& a latina
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Why do you keep quoting this?

The fact is that YOU DO NOT RECOGNIZE YOUR MIXED HERITAGE.

You really don't see the irony here?

We're not saying that you're COMPLETELY "black"...

We're saying that you have just as much of a black heritage as the rest of us.

Instead you fully embrace ONE view instead of all the others that are CLEARLY present.

Saying something over and over again does not make it true. 

Back
Top Bottom