Arrow TV

The significance is Reporter Bae knows that Oli was in Russia and not on the island the whole time like he claimed. She keeps dropping hints waiting to see if he'll catch on but no dice

I'm glad they chose to use the Laurel from Earth 2. I was afraid they would use flashpoint as a way to not bring her back.

Arrow is back on top of the dc cw shows for me 
pimp.gif

Ollie vs Prometheus fight was cool, but short. Also like how Prometheus is trying to destroy Ollie instead of just killing him kinda like Slade.

Adding Talia Al Ghul now is kinda weird though right?

I'm liking this season more and more. Haven't been able to say that after season 2. Actually enjoy this seasons Arrow more than The Flash. And there has to be a Talia vs Nyssa fight this season, right?

Chase/Prometheus is right up the with Slade in terms of pure ruthlessness. Amazing what a good villain can do for a show

All they have to do now is kill Felicity and Arrow is officially back! Magic Johnson Approved!

damn, late but the Katie Cassidy/Black Canary leak from last month would give Melissa Baemoist a run for her money (if real, they look real)

damn, late but the Katie Cassidy/Black Canary leak from last month would give Melissa Baemoist a run for her money (if real, they look real)
lol yeah. The Melissa stuff seemed almost like art nude/sex stuff. Katie's seems like image grabs from a POV scene

maybe it's the producer because she is back as a series regular as Black Siren

plus some of those pics has her wearing the mask

the current Black Canary also got bumped as a series regular

Last edited:
damn, torturing Ollie and then showing those flashbacks back to back to back didn't do Amell any favors, that acting was both cringeworthy and laughable at the same time

and it looks like they are being moved next season, not sure why and damn Supernatural is never going to end :rofl:

View media item 2438112

I hope that means they're going even darker with the show

Oli needs to stop playing and bed Nyssa already. Consumate the marriage!

Last edited:
Obviously they got picked up by Argus.

I never seen so many unarmed men attack dudes with swords and win. :lol:

Arrow won the season finale wars this year :smokin

Surprising but I agree. This season was pretty good.

I think Det Lance and Laurel (returning as a regular) are safe for next season. That means Dinah is gone I think. Everyone else I'm not so sure [/

Back
Top Bottom