Arrow TV

It was really good. Legends of Tomorrow season 2 was fantasic also, but I personally liked Arrow more.

dc cw ranks this year imo

Arrow s.5 > LoT s.2 >                                                     Flash s.3>                                                                           Supergirl s.2

Last edited:
I took a long break and was done with this show. I decided to come back and they killed Laurel :pimp:.

Season 5 is looking good 5 episodes in. Curtis needs to stay in the lab. I'd rather see Thea on these streets than him

Last edited:
I'm finishing up the last season and this show is still frustrating to watch. I know killing the main bad guy boss is way more significant and meaningful but that tia girl and them just killed a bunch of sonus henchmen. She wants to kill the boss and stupid oliver says "you don't wanna go down that road". Shut the hell up.

Looks like this show is definitely on the decline, huh? I haven't watched since season 2.

Also got to meet Merlin last last, really nice guy. And is that Abecrombie on American Horror Story now? He looks so grown up now from the last time I saw him in Season 2:lol:

This fool oliver had the nerve to yell at the gun wielding guy for being a cold blooded murderer. :stoneface:

Kinda weird that we had to wait until season 5 to find out he trained with Talia.

How the hell did most of them survive with so many bombs going off?

It’s been cool seeing Manu Bennett back.

Eh not sure what to make of the premiere.

So Oliver is exposed as the Arrow.....again....for the third time

Oliver handing green arrow to Diggle because he has a kid like he forgot Diggle has a kid as well. If diggle can't fire a pistol with nerve damage I don't want to see him with a bow and arrow. He should've just been let them know, if they fixed Felicity of from being in a wheelchair i'm sure they can fix his nerve damage

I haven’t said it yet, but Dinah is sexy. Her voice is a little deep but just tell her to whisper.

When is ragman returning? I thought he’d be back last season but nope. Also wondering when we’ll find out who vigilante is. The team kinda forgot about him too.

Show isn’t even about the Arrow anymore. I’m tired of this ensemble cass BS and Super Hacker Felicity

Back
Top Bottom