Arrow TV

someone headbutted Amell and claims to want to fight the Green Arrow

Dude came up to me yesterday... Head Butts me hard. Outta nowhere... Then says -- "I want to fight the Green Arrow." Paused, looked at him... shook his hand and said no thank you. Because I'm a father and a husband. Pretty manly if you ask me.

It automatically became not manly once he said it was pretty manly.

:lol: @ crazed fans trying you like that in the streets.

How does someone manage to sucka headbutt you in the first place though? :lol: I wish there was a vid to make sense of it.

Call me late but hey I admittedly never really kept up with the show like that, but they recast the Sara Lance character after s1 right? :lol:

Cuz I remember the whole Oliver banged my sister then she "died" on a boat but the chick I saw was not Caity Lotz.

Yeah, different actress.

Who is that girl Dolph Lundgren and scumbag oli are talking about? Was she from last season? I only watched a few eps last year.

Time to binge watch this season.. Starting episode 3 right now..

Edit:

Cody Rhodes :rofl:
They still doing these flash backs.. DAMN
- What kind of Vigilante wears a hockey mask?
- "I think it's cool."- Stephen Amell

Episode 4
Curtis is getting washed.. :rofl:
Oliver washed his new team with three punches.. :rofl:

Last edited:
This Vigilante cat made me laugh from what I saw. Just killing ppl by any means necessary.

Plus he was rocking some off brand bootleg Timbs :lol:

Last edited:
There are way too many masked individuals running around Star City. The team needs to be downsized, Oliver needs to start handing out pink slips.

It'd be easier if people didn't recognize faces like for supergirl.

Funny how it's very different in supergirl and they're called heroes while on this show they're vigilantes.

I'm pretty sure if some dude or Guardian showed up with an Uzi killing all bad guys he wouldn't be called a hero :lol:

The main difference in Supergirl's world though is it's a post alien world where many have abilities. You save a bunch of ppl you're considered a hero. Green Arrow started off killing a bunch of rich ppl that did shady ****.

I think a podcast said that could be a possibility. Like she's called artemis but ends up being another character.

This is a sob story ep.

Weird too cuz it barely advances this crossover or anything going on in Arrow from what I see. This is just some boohoo I wish my parents, sister, etc. were alive nonsense.

These Dominators got some weak *** mind manipulation version of the Matrix. Who creates a building that's not suppose to be there and it's the portal to free yourself? :lol:

Also of course they're in space. Where else would they be? Why would they be anywhere on Earth?

:lol: @ the aliens speak some kind of Hebrew.

I guess this is gonna have some sort of rushed time travel based finale tomorrow.

Last edited:
Laurel Bae was looking so delicious, can't wait for her to be back

Where was the little ****** Artemis though?

Umm, he was really about to leave his sister hooked up to a machine on an alien ship because she was in a nice dream state?

Man this 100th episode is really good

Kinda reminds me of how arrow used to be before it got bad

*edit

I was going to skip Arrow and go straight to the LoT episode... But I'm glad I didn't. It was a great episode.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom