Arrow TV

I know everyone gave up on this show but I can't stop watching this mess.

Anyway they need to kill of Quentin Lance. Dude is too good an actor for it and they put him through way too much emotional anguish. Damn near every ep now he goes from happiness to extreme sadness.

second half of this season is actually kinda dope. Better than all of the last season of Flash and Legends imo and I liked Legends.
Diaz is a better villain than I thought he would be. They pretty much made him a mobster version of Chase.
Fight scenes are a lot better too.

Season was trash. Diaz was nowhere near as compelling as Chase. Diaz had no conviction what so ever. He had ample opportunities to kill Oliver and chose not to. Only to come to the realization in the season finale that maybe he should just kill Oliver.

All that BS between the team to make Oliver end up alone just for them to magically all come together and work it all out was stupid as well. They turned everyone into a ragging idiot for no good reason.

Curtis' only purpose is to remind us he's gay. Felicity is way too overpowered as a hacker. William is supposed to be 12 yet acts and speaks like a 7 year old. Rene was a snitch who pretended to have a moral high ground all season long. Diggle cried about not being the Green Arrow only to say no I don't want to be the Green Arrow in the end. It was ust all trash.

I was just thinking that about William during the last ep. I'm like damn how old is this kid supposed to be? :lol:
As for Diaz, I mean all the villains in all of the cw shows have had multiple opportunities to kill the protagonist. Even though Chase's reason for keeping him alive was better than Diaz, Diaz still had a reason I guess.

The team arrow stuff bothered me too at first but Diggle breaking it down saying Ollie has taken on so much that he stinks at being the Arrow was cool. Pretty much what I was thinking for the last couple season.

However it looks like I'm in for a disappointing ending. :lol:

I just finished season 1 Tommy sucked he was lame other than that good show. Should I continue season 2 or start with Flash season 1 I know the shows do crossover episodes.

I just finished season 1 Tommy sucked he was lame other than that good show. Should I continue season 2 or start with Flash season 1 I know the shows do crossover episodes.
Watch season 2. I think Flash comes into play with crossovers in season 3.
Anyway season 2 of Arrow is the best season out of the series so far.

Something told me to check for Katie Cassidy nudes. And........
giphy.gif

Arrow's still trash. How do you have Felicity overpower Diaz like that, they might as well have let her kill him

Seen the twist comin a mile away! Sad thing is the creators of the show are gonna follow that formula till Arrow is no longer on the air. Which we all know how CW is, they’ll have Arrow on for 10+ seasons. Smh whatever

Also.....yoooooo I didn’t know the actress that plays Dinah had it like that! :blush: I seen she’s been workin out lil bit too! Think I gotta new crush on the show now lol

Premiere was alright tho not better than Black Lighting tho

Dinah looking good in them jeans

Felicity looks good to me with the pink highlights in her hair too

Hoping William getting sent to east coast boarding school means we won't see his whiny *** for awhile

Curtis should stay with that tech job at Argus and not get back into the field

That new archer gotta be Roy right with all the flips he was doing

Back
Top Bottom