ARTWORK

....WOW....
Nice paintings nhasato ... :nerd: 0] :nerd:
And your ceramic boys are crazy :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Simple and efficient. I love those.
Artistic school ? Still studying ?
Anyway, keep it up...I'll post my stuff later...

Originally Posted by varu23

Wright now I'm working on this drawing,i will try to scan it along with other drawings after i finish it because the camera pics don't do them any justice.
c2d35b29e09580f0263236022564d4947ca2cc2.pjpg
This is crazy right here.... great work guys!

53925b2e7e80d2d93432089a4ba256e06d229a3.jpg

I'm almost done with the jay-z drawing and this one is a drawing of my grandpa I've finished a couple of weeks ago

5c825c1e6f8a02e93d824543ff5df3decd27ec0.bmp

Here is another drawing i did a couple of weeks ago

74535f3ee073858b29553a202833e737fce4248.jpg

sorry again for the bad camera picture

nhataso i really like your style
gonna take some pics of some of my stuff tonight and post it

Worked on an exhibit for 3 weeks this summer. A sculpture exhibit. A huge warehouse was turned into a piece of art. About 30 young artists worked on it withthe lead of Anna Tóth a professional artist. SOme pics from the opening ceremony. The entire thing was made of trash.
23ihqvo.jpg

2w7e3rm.jpg

33w48t3.jpg

30j1xyf.jpg

17puoj.jpg

^nocomment6
thats a nice space! nice work, where is this exhibition? my friend and i are gonna get to do an installation in march. i was thinking about using all foundobjects as well but put a twist on it to make it controversial. i'll post pics when it happenes.

This is in Budapest, Hungary. A place you most likely wont come by...haha...but give me a shout if yes. Where are you doin your work?

haha yea thats kinda far from hawaii. but im planning to do a euro tour in a couple years when my kid is old enough to travel. so hopefully we hit up budapest.im having my exhibit in Kaneohe, Hawaii at my local community college. should be a lot of work but fun.

yeah hawaii is nice and all but the scene isn't that great for art in general. so im planning on moving to New York or the westcoast after graduation

Took me awhile to get around to getting some pics up... I'll be posting some pictures of my paintings and drawings within a few days, got a lot on my plateright now so don't have too much time to dig up my work...

Ironman/Perseus
mixed media
acrylic, gesso, greek comics, wood

if you don't know who Perseus is, he is from Greek mythology and famous for slaying Medusa
i did this this summer in a class over in Greece

Sapporo Munny

Sneaker Addict

Addicted to Tattoos

Addicted to Comics

Untitled

Back
Top Bottom