As big of a LeBron fan I am, this is just too funny vol. SCUMBAG LEBRON

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
how are you a trojan fan? you got the U right there!
laugh.gif

Not in Miami anymore but when I got into really watching college football,they were the most entertaining team to watch imo. I really started watching all their games during the Leinart/Bush era,Bush in college was one of the most electrifying players I've ever seen
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I consider myself a bigger Gator fan than Hurricane fan for the Florida teams but The U teams from '01-'03 were ridiculous
sick.gif
sick.gif

I've also been thinking of moving to Cali after I'm done with school,specifically L.A.,just seems like my type of place to live in. Weather,attractions,opportunities,women,
pimp.gif
,soo many things to do and just an overall great place. It's where I see myself in the future starting a family and having a career.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not in Miami anymore but when I got into really watching college football,they were the most entertaining team to watch imo. I really started watching all their games during the Leinart/Bush era,Bush in college was one of the most electrifying players I've ever seen
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I consider myself a bigger Gator fan than Hurricane fan for the Florida teams but The U teams from '01-'03 were ridiculous
sick.gif
sick.gif

I've also been thinking of moving to Cali after I'm done with school,specifically L.A.,just seems like my type of place to live in. Weather,attractions,opportunities,women,
pimp.gif
,soo many things to do and just an overall great place. It's where I see myself in the future starting a family and having a career.
So if you start watching Lakers games for a couple of years will you become a fan of them too?
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif
So if you start watching Lakers games for a couple of years will you become a fan of them too?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif
eek.gif
grin.gif

Our biggest rival of All Time and the player I dislike the most in the league?? I despise the Lakers more than any team in Basketball. Ima be rocking my Celtics and Heat gear around town and when they come to town
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
@ the Perk ones. Ainge
mad.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif
eek.gif
grin.gif

Our biggest rival of All Time and the player I dislike the most in the league?? I despise the Lakers more than any team in Basketball. Ima be rocking my Celtics and Heat gear around town and when they come to town
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
@ the Perk ones. Ainge
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom