As if my trust for women wasnt already low...

All this.. confronting her and inviting dude over? :rolleyes Waste of time IMO. Once I know a girl I am seeing is cheating on me, I would work it to my advantage and just keep manipulating her as though I didn't know and use her for her money, sex, or whatever. Basically the girl would simply fall from the starting line up to the bench.

All this.. confronting her and inviting dude over? :rolleyes Waste of time IMO. Once I know a girl I am seeing is cheating on me, I would work it to my advantage and just keep manipulating her as though I didn't know and use her for her money, sex, or whatever. Basically the girl would simply fall from the starting line up to the bench.

I can see this being used with a girl you haven't been with for awhile. But for a girl that has your heart? Easier said than done.

I can see this being used with a girl you haven't been with for awhile. But for a girl that has your heart? Easier said than done.

exactly... she had both of these dudes hearts in her hands... she wasn't a ****, she was a player... probably getting cashed out by these dudes so they resorted to female tactics to "embarrass" her...

Quit fivinf these garden tools your hearts.

Unless we're a couple years in, amd marriage is a possibility, you get the side eye from me, and you dont get the benefit of the doubt.

You always have to keep the upper hand, let her know she is always replaceable

Back
Top Bottom