As if this generation couldn't get anyworse...Vol. Congratulations, you just ruined Jumanji..

They already made a Jumanji film without Robin Williams though...

latest

$$ plain and simple. Central Intelligence did nearly $220 mil worldwide. I mean Baywatch movie was a dud but it still made nearly twice its budget worldwide. 

I'll prob wait for a decent screener of this after it drops. It could be good for a few laughs. CI was dumb but good for some laughs here and there. 

How does this ruin the first movie?

It's not a remake and it's nothing like the original.

Because anything that even broaches nostalgia and people get irrational.

Movie looks pretty dope. Will watch!

I'm sure there will be a ton of funny moments as work through their characters.

Shold be a fun movie.

:pimp:

This was just as odd as them making Total Recall remake. Sometimes the original is so good that they need to just leave remakes alone.

This was just as odd as them making Total Recall remake. Sometimes the original is so good that they need to just leave remakes alone.

Can anyone explain how a remake RUINS it's original?

If anything, it illuminates just how ****** older movies are and how far we've come.

If that's what people mean when they say "ruin," then whatevs.

Last edited:
idk if I wanna even watch the trailer. the original is damn good, feel like everyone should watch it

times is tough around here im not paying 20+ dollars for two tickets to see this trash

****** really paid money to see central intelligence too 
sick.gif

Thats becuz cats have seen it thousands of times

Imagine seeing that for the first time ever.

Last edited:
What the **** did I just watch........that **** aint Jumanji

Right!?!?
Why didn't they just make up a different name for it

I really wish they didn't call this Jumanji.

I remember when the Jaiden Smith Karate Kid was supposed to be named The Kung Fu Kid but someone asked why they changed it and they said something like, everybody's gonna think of Karate Kid anyway so just run with it. Sound logic.

View media item 2479297

a lot of this whole concept is gonna piss me off..but the video game aspect has me disgusted. avatars n shhhh :x.

i hate when stuff has to be redone for a new generation. like, why

Back
Top Bottom