Asian Culture Discussion Thread

ESPN ran some promo right before the game saying the Raptors success meant basketball is thriving in Canada. I mean it definitely is improving but the Raptors do not equal Canada basketball :lol:

ESPN ran some promo right before the game saying the Raptors success meant basketball is thriving in Canada. I mean it definitely is improving but the Raptors do not equal Canada basketball :lol:
Not one bit. Toronto is different from the rest of Canada.

Shoutout to that one white girl who was one of the 8 spelling bee winners and the only one not indian. Indian kids always dominate these spelling bees, geography bees, and sometimes the math bees.

Always be my maybe was the worst movie I watched in years

How does Crazy Rich Asians compare?

Still haven’t watched

Always be my maybe was the worst movie I watched in years

How does Crazy Rich Asians compare?

Still haven’t watched

I watched Always Be My Maybe while folding laundry/cleaning my room and had super low expectations. Still enjoyed it :lol:. My opinion would probably be different if I paid money to watch in theaters.

Crazy Rich Asians was better though.

One has Gemma Chan though and the milf from fresh off the boat.

tumblr_prlrfaG34w1xivmafo2_500.gif

Watching ip man for the first time, it's really good. Even though he never loses any fights he never truly wins either

Rotten Tomatoes gave it like 90 and I had friends raving about it like it was the best thing since sliced bread.

RT scores are meh

reviewers are given an option between good and bad, and 90% thought it was good, doesn't necessarily mean the movie is a 9/10.

I don’t even have high standards when it comes to movies :lol:

But Always be my Maybe was outstandingly bad

Whatever cool points Keanu gained from John Wick was lost in this movie

Back
Top Bottom