Asian Culture Discussion Thread

Popped up in feed. Dude does good job with content. While Series ended on a lame note, the subject of this vid set in the Far East of the World seems promising and interesting.

tumblr_mx89trnM641rx0b5fo5_250.gif

Popped up in feed. Dude does good job with content. While Series ended on a lame note, the subject of this vid set in the Far East of the World seems promising and interesting.

tumblr_mx89trnM641rx0b5fo5_250.gif

Been rewatching GoT and was just wondering about the Yi Ti.
Would be interesting. Just hope they don't have the faux "Asian" accents....

Crazy Rich Asians was good.
Always Be My Maybe looks trash

Crazy rich asians was pretty funny, saw it on a flight to Vegas last year. I saw always be my maybe last week while bored at work. It had it's moments, it wasn't bad. Decent story, I like lead actor I remember him from fresh off the boat. If you have nothing better to watch, give it a shot.

Keanu Reeves is in it also, he has some funny scenes.

Last edited:
Copped this card off eBay for $30 the summer after Lin's rookie season, prior to going to the Knicks and Linsanity happening.
Lin rookie.jpg

I really thought the Warriors signed him, after he went undrafted, for marketing purposes. He busted his butt in the G-League, made the most of his opportunities, and finally won a chip. People can clown all they want about him warming the bench, but having an Asian American lift the Larry O B for the first time is something special.

Unpopular opinion but dtf is overrated asf.. at least the ones in seattle. Seems really catered to the haoles.

You’re not lying. I’ve been going to Doughzone for the past two years instead to avoid the crowds at DTF. Amazing chain, but food ain’t good enough to be posting up inside a mall waiting an hour for.

Vancouver, BC is amazing for soup dumplings and dim sum in general :smokin

You’re not lying. I’ve been going to Doughzone for the past two years instead to avoid the crowds at DTF. Amazing chain, but food ain’t good enough to be posting up inside a mall waiting an hour for.

Vancouver, BC is amazing for soup dumplings and dim sum in general :smokin

lol maybe thats the problem. in the past, i can walk to din tai fung from my house and get a table asap. i like din tai fung

I only been to DTF once in Arcadia but it was official. I hate to wait in line so I went at 2pm on a weekday & it took 20 or 30 minutes. XLB was what i expected but that sweet pork chop made me a believer.

Back
Top Bottom