Asian Culture Discussion Thread

Do people realize dude was in service under Orange Man and there was a half Indo Woman on moto detail too. Nobody noticed before? Shame.
Don’t get too giddy just because we changed Old White Man.

I wanted to see the tweet that Dan was replying to but it was deleted and the account is some German news account? random AF.

I wanted to see the tweet that Dan was replying to but it was deleted and the account is some German news account? random AF.

Not sure what original tweet was. Author deleted. I’m just stunned nobody noticed the Korean dude past few years. Couldn’t miss him. Right next to Trump numerous times.
More importantly, here’s what should be important. First time none since multi decades. Senile old man couldn’t move past retread picks.
🤨

sittin at the table as a kid

nervously-drinking-water.gif

Based on previous threads and posters on this topic, it's all justified.

Lol.. imbecile gonna imbecile. If a homeless guy tells mr I'm poor, well.... 🤣🤣🤣.
If a troll gonna troll... who cares, I have an awesome life 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Clearly they have their own issues to deal with.

Quite pathetic to justify senior citizen assault and killings. Sounds like a trump suppporter to me. Can't understand the logic of a Karen. Just expect the results.

Based on previous threads and posters on this topic, it's all justified.

I didn’t see anybody justify what happened in Pasadena. Unless you’re referring to the IG comments on that post (which I did not read).

Clearly they have their own issues to deal with.

Quite pathetic to justify senior citizen assault and killings.

Again I don’t see where anybody is justifying it.

Also not sure what issues you’re referring to specifically...

What I do think is that the suspect in the Pasadena case is not unusual and that type of murder is not uncommon at that time of the day in such a seemingly random location.

What he did is reprehensible but what’s gonna happen is he’s probably going to be evaluated, they’re probably going to determine that he is mentally ill, he may do some time, but then he will be put back on the street with nowhere to go without having been rehabilitated and again he will be a threat to society.

More money needs to be spent on rehabilitation and less on just housing people in prison.

I didn’t see anybody justify what happened in Pasadena. Unless you’re referring to the IG comments on that post (which I did not read).

What I do think is that the suspect in the Pasadena case is not unusual and that type of murder is not uncommon at that time of the day in such a seemingly random location.

What he did is reprehensible but what’s gonna happen is he’s probably going to be evaluated, they’re probably going to determine that he is mentally ill, he may do some time, but then he will be put back on the street with nowhere to go without having been rehabilitated and again he will be a threat to society.

More money needs to be spent on rehabilitation and less on just housing people in prison.

Agree.

Less prison, more rehab, universal health care, social safety nets to help prevent the cultivation of this nonesense in society.

Government is being pennywise pound foolish with this lack of funding with these social programs. I don't want to be the wealthy guy looking over my shoulder to see if I am gonna get mugged constantly.

There was a thread about the Asian American old man that was mocked and robbed for this soda cans that he collected. This was pre COVID btw. The old man was humiliated (if collecting cans isnt bad enough) to the point that we start to weep. Some people on here (most of them banned already) thought it was cool cuz Asian had attacked Black people in the past so this was all gucci in their eyes. You know, since we are all MODEL MINORITIES.

There was a thread about the Asian American old man that was mocked and robbed for this soda cans that he collected. This was pre COVID btw. The old man was humiliated (if collecting cans isnt bad enough) to the point that we start to weep. Some people on here (most of them banned already) thought it was cool cuz Asian had attacked Black people in the past so this was all gucci in their eyes. You know, since we are all MODEL MINORITIES.

I was trying to remember why your user name was familiar beyond being an ironic Cam’ron reference.

The last two words of your reply reminded me lol.

And now I recall a rather nasty post of yours where if I recall correctly, you tied the use of that term to it being largely used by African Americans to describe Asians. Do better, man. You tend to over simplify and run with it.

Back
Top Bottom