Asics Love?!? Where is it?

UPDATE :
Things finally arrived 2 days ago and i closed the dispute :smile: so seller and buyer are happy :smile:
Now picture for you guys

Nice to hear that you finally got them. :smokin

so, 

1st lie: burnt in a fire and caught in a flood

2nd lie: only in-store

3rd lie: there are 3 shoes in the whole collab collection?

Is that from Colette's page?

...could this one not say anything because they haven't decided yet??

Either way thanks for the info.  repped

edit:   ...are we talking about the same GL3's??  I'm talking about the sample paisley looking print that floated around about a week or so ago.  I dunno the name its called

Last edited:
they arent releasing online. the grey/red pair said online at 12pm and this one doesnt say anythihng

Is that from Colette's page?

...could this one not say anything because they haven't decided yet??

Either way thanks for the info.  repped

edit:   ...are we talking about the same GL3's??  I'm talking about the sample paisley looking print that floated around about a week or so ago.  I dunno the name its called
He's referring to the Pistachio GLVs releasing at concepts on Saturday. Different sneaker

Not sure what that means. Anyways they're the 20th anniversary kayano version and saw them once on a footlocker blog and have seen them in stores but not sold on the internet. Is this normal for shoes company to do?

Not sure what that means. Anyways they're the 20th anniversary kayano version and saw them once on a footlocker blog and have seen them in stores but not sold on the internet. Is this normal for shoes company to do?
It's normal for shoes that no one cares about. And I'm not trying to be a ****, but it's the truth. When I was copping the NB 998GR, I googled and googled for more images but there was barely any info out there.

It's normal for shoes that no one cares about. And I'm not trying to be a ****, but it's the truth. When I was copping the NB 998GR, I googled and googled for more images but there was barely any info out there.

Thanks for the honesty. I don't know too much about shoes which is y I ask.

Back
Top Bottom