Asics Love?!? Where is it?

This is awesome to hear bc they look pretty good in pics. And I just grabbed them on that restock. Now i can't wait to see them in person!!
I just wish EB went with the black laces for release b/c snake charmers w/ black laces is straight fire imo. those purple laces are pretty wack with the shoe tbh. 

they're awesome for daily wear and tbh they're rugged AF.

Last edited:
a fellow NTer suggested these navy/gray ropes from **************.com.  the laces are pretty thick, so your eyelets will prob stretch a little.  went from flat white laceswap to navy/gray rope laceswap.  usually not a fan of ropes, but they match well imo. 

Never fails that a limited shoe comes out and then asics just uses the same colors for a gr and it looks just as good if not better 

Alvins came out...a purple grey black gr pops up (mesh tongue ones)

Concepts came out...a grey red GR pops up

Thank you asics for real.

Those army and orange iii's will be copped and same with those grey and reds

sneakernews schooling me on upcoming asics?!?
sick.gif
never thought id see the day but i mess with the first gl3 with similar color blocking to the embers
http://sneakernews.com/2014/08/18/preview-asics-spring-2015-releases/
Schooling you with pics from theshoegame.com

I just wish EB went with the black laces for release b/c snake charmers w/ black laces is straight fire imo. those purple laces are pretty wack with the shoe tbh.

they're awesome for daily wear and tbh they're rugged AF.
black laces are really the way to go.

Sadly, I expect those Grey/Red GLiii to be just as underwhelming in person as the Urban Camo/Captain Blue

Last edited:
I love me my blue camos, materials where kinda meh but weren't terrible. Just cleaned my pair the other day after rocking so much they became beaters. I was pretty souped about my cleaning job tho.

wow those Red, Black, Grey GLV in that preview look fantastic.  Kind of thinking they've made better use of the colours than the recent CNCPTS release! lol

Last edited:
who knows, maybe the fire really happened, and they just exaggerated it to help drive the hype. They aren't lying, so why not share their story?

Back
Top Bottom