Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Each of them looks great individually, but I can't get past the fact that they don't match.  Never will.

They could have been a dope concept if not every pair had the same L to R mismatch if that makes sense. Like you could either keep the mismatch or get on here, CL, whatever and find someone out there with the opposite match and try for a trade.

They could have been a dope concept if not every pair had the same L to R mismatch if that makes sense. Like you could either keep the mismatch or get on here, CL, whatever and find someone out there with the opposite match and try for a trade.
yea I was saying to that too.

it just seems more interesting...and fun.

Each of them looks great individually, but I can't get past the fact that they don't match.  Never will.

Same here man. They do look considerably better than that first pic but I wld just look down and be sad all too often.

Also those all white GR look nice will be too hard to keep clean. I will probably cop the all black GL3 that is supposed to come out next year though.

So is Packer just not getting the Offsprings anymore 
laugh.gif

As clean as each side of the commonwealths look, i really don't think i can wear them and pull it off. I hope i'm gonna see a picture that's gonna make me want them again, but it's looking pretty unlikely.
I knew it. I'll be going for a pair this weekend.

Agreed. Still remember that spaceman walking around giving away freeze-dried ice-cream.

BTW Oneness is having a 30% off $100 with promo code FALL

The Soho Gel Kayano comes up to $99 shipped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom