Asics Love?!? Where is it?

The pressure of the shoe tree stretches out the shoe over time, and bows out the soles. Maybe I just have enough pairs to rotate but I've never noticed a loss of shape in any of my runners. I could see it helping some with leather. They're not wooden so it's not removing any moisture. Makes the shape look nice for photos, but otherwise it seems overkill.

I only use wooden ones so I'm not that familiar with ikeas. Never noticed any sole problems. Some soles tend to bend up at the toe after walking on them, and the trees help prevent that as well. I think youre fine without them but there's no harm in using them imo. I always have and always will.

After seeing some more pics of the commonwealths I do like them, however when I logged onto commonwealths to see what shipping would be like to my house here in Canada, 98 dollars was my only option… So looks like I'll be passed wow! 98 bucks!! :x  Anyone know of other spots getting these that don't feature 100 dollar shipping ugh! haha Nice catch on the boston massacre theme, I teach history so these are right up my alley. 

these should roll out to retailers that have received the blooms and such.. offsprings too.. they'll make their rounds..

im a sz9 i grabbed the big trees(grey ones) should i be buying the white ones ?
The color doesn't have anything to do with the size, small vs. large. I picked up 20 large ones today, some of them are grey and some are white.

Lovin' a lot of the new stuff coming down the pike.  $700+ just flew out of my wallet looking at the pics the past few days.  

They look more grey than tan. Other than the red outsole I'm not seeing any resemblance. 

Can t really tell how the real product will look but besides the sockliner these look like twins from those leaked pics lol

Last edited:
Do the Sages run smaller compared to the Embers? I'm a comfortable 10 in flyknits and my Sages in size 10 are a little snug for my liking. Wondering if it'll be alright to grab a 10.5 for the Embers?

Do the Sages run smaller compared to the Embers? I'm a comfortable 10 in flyknits and my Sages in size 10 are a little snug for my liking. Wondering if it'll be alright to grab a 10.5 for the Embers?
sages aren't necessarily smaller, rather they're more snug. Length is the same as other GLVs, but the new mesh tongue on the sages makes it a tighter fit. I'd go with your normal GLV size for the embers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom