Asics Love?!? Where is it?

pretty close. gov may be a little more snug

i liked the sages and rose golds. rg a little more now that I've had them. nothing on volcanoes. i don't think ill be getting anything him the rest of the year outside of those denims if they drop. boring stuff. 
don't get me wrong, most of his stuff is dope, but after a while its the same thing over and over again. At least do something new. hell id take a kitkat colorway asics if it means switching something up.

did any one with wide feet go tts on the geminis? i usually go up .5 on all my gl3/5 and they fit kind of loose, was wondering if it be worth getting another pair this weekend tts

Last edited:
don't get me wrong, most of his stuff is dope, but after a while its the same thing over and over again. At least do something new. hell id take a kitkat colorway asics if it means switching something up.
at the same time, ppl almost WANT the 'same old' stuff from him because they missed out the first time and dont wanna pay ridic resell prices.

BUT - its not like hes not doing nething different either (kfe, achromatic, this new adidas BS...) haha

I went a .5 up but I would say it fits TTS. While I went a .5 on the RGs and that was perfect. I would say he Geminis are TTS

Ronald stuff is tiring. Last dope pair he did that wasn't a rehash was the volcanoes. I don't care what anybody says but those sages are practically the same mint/cove crap we've been seeing all year.
like most, all good things must come to an end. It seems he is focused on creating the next Nautica. All we want is new dope collabs

Yeah I know it sounds off, but ive seen a lot of friends' posts about their pairs. I'll definitely eat crow if I have to once I see both in person. The suede from what I'm told is much better on the deserts. Lots of manufacturing issues with some sages. Very little flaws for deserts too. But I see what you are saying. I just don't think my mind will be changed. But we shall see.

you serious? I own the sages and have seen the offsprings in person, although I love the deserts and am in fact looking for a pair the suede just does not compare to the sages in the slightest.

I can tell you now the suede on the sages is THE BEST suede I have ever had the pleasure of being all over my feet, and just to set the record straight I am not a fieg fanboy in the slightest! Sages are the only pair of his I've ever liked enough to go for :smile:

Offspring materials trump the sages, its not even close.

If safe materials are the best you've ever had on your feet idk what to tell you.

You guys are nuts, don't know where you got your deserts from but the ones I picked up and passed on in offspring were gr materials at best.

Also, here's a link for teal dragons in a US9.5 for anyone that wants it http://www.baitme.com/asics-gel-lyt...-h42hkd4001-us-men-size-95-samknightot2109d95

Last edited:

yea, I don't know where you saw yours. deserts poop on sages.

though they don't even have the same materials.
Like i said, in an actual brick and mortar offspring store in Brighton. Picked them up and passed on them to go for the sages later on in the day.

yea didn't read that.

you should have brought them home

Yeah i should have done, definitely regret not picking them up as the colourway is really growing on me! the price is only a little above retail still here in the uk though so hopefully they'll be mine soon.

Just won the raffle for the teal dragons. Anyone know which shipping method is used by bait for international customers? I wanted to get the rope laces too but after adding them to my cart, it would charge me an extra $8 on shipping which pushes the cost of the laces to $20 so it was an easy pass.

Man really want those teal dragons!!! My first bait raffle and so far nothing. Wasn't able to snag my size when they first dropped so was hoping this would turn out different. Are notifications sent throughout the day? Could there still be hope I win one?

Man really want those teal dragons!!! My first bait raffle and so far nothing. Wasn't able to snag my size when they first dropped so was hoping this would turn out different. Are notifications sent throughout the day? Could there still be hope I win one?

They said that this was only the first wave so there's still hope. The links they sent out expire at midnight tonight so there maybe be leftover stock as well for unclaimed raffles.

Back
Top Bottom