Asics Love?!? Where is it?

All those Offspring pickup pictures...

2enx4r5.jpg

Le feels.

That left Gemini shoe is buttas.....
Feeling the crease its what happens when u wear kicks.

Anyone know of online stores that still has the Hanon Colorado 85 in a size 9.5?

@joelom  glad to see you progressing onto videos now, waiting for more. Keep it up man, i'm a fan.

Last edited:
Wow! Glad to see people warming up to the offsprings. IMO, it trashes the sages (in terms of colorway/materials). But. I'm still looking for sages! Lol. I just can't see the materials being as top notch in the sages compared to the deserts after checking out the rose gold.

Last edited:
Wow! Glad to see people warming up to the offsprings. IMO, it trashes the sages (in terms of colorway/materials). But. I'm still looking for sages! Lol. I just can't see the materials being as top notch in the sages compared to the deserts after checking out the rose gold.
You can't make a statement like that without seeing the Sages. lol although having seen both, I think the Sages have the edge but it's all personal taste in the end I guess.

You can't make a statement like that without seeing the Sages. lol although having seen both, I think the Sages have the edge but it's all personal taste in the end I guess.

Yeah I know it sounds off, but ive seen a lot of friends' posts about their pairs. I'll definitely eat crow if I have to once I see both in person. The suede from what I'm told is much better on the deserts. Lots of manufacturing issues with some sages. Very little flaws for deserts too. But I see what you are saying. I just don't think my mind will be changed. But we shall see.

Last edited:
Ronald stuff is tiring. Last dope pair he did that wasn't a rehash was the volcanoes. I don't care what anybody says but those sages are practically the same mint/cove crap we've been seeing all year.

Can anyone give me an idea of the fit of then gel lyte V vs the gel lyte III
pretty close. gov may be a little more snug
Ronald stuff is tiring. Last dope pair he did that wasn't a rehash was the volcanoes. I don't care what anybody says but those sages are practically the same mint/cove crap we've been seeing all year.
i liked the sages and rose golds. rg a little more now that I've had them. nothing on volcanoes. i don't think ill be getting anything him the rest of the year outside of those denims if they drop. boring stuff. 

Back
Top Bottom